Author Topic: We all hate Putin and Russia, but Zelenskyy is a grifter  (Read 226 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
We all hate Putin and Russia, but Zelenskyy is a grifter
« on: December 21, 2022, 06:42:11 PM »
It needed to be said. Getting disgusting to see the United States sending 10 billion after another via Venmo to Vlolodymyr and his noble quest. We can't take care of our own country, but please, send billions to a war-torn place in Europe to be the "good guy".

:popcorn:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: We all hate Putin and Russia, but Zelenskyy is a grifter
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2022, 07:55:23 PM »
It needed to be said. Getting disgusting to see the United States sending 10 billion after another via Venmo to Vlolodymyr and his noble quest. We can't take care of our own country, but please, send billions to a war-torn place in Europe to be the "good guy".

:popcorn:

Very true.

Knowing the history involved however, I support the Ukrainian fight against Russian invasion IN SPITE OF their grifter of a President, not because of him.

I hope that when all this unpleasantness is over, the Ukrainian people will find a nice street lamp overlooking a public square somewhere in Kiev that is a perfect fit for Zelenskyy, but that is for AFTER Putin and the Russian Army is thrown back into the Caspian Sea and held there until the bubbles stop.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: We all hate Putin and Russia, but Zelenskyy is a grifter
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2022, 10:20:31 PM »
I originally came-on as a Zelenskyy fanboy...  But I realized I was actually gushing about Russia's military ineptness to justify my predictions through the years that they're weak and dumb.  I apologize for blindly jumping on Z's bandwagon after Basement offered him a plane-ride out which he refused, on the night of the invasion.