Current Events > The DUmpster

The time has come for Donald Trump to disavow Kanye West...

(1/3) > >>

CC27:

--- Quote ---Star Member brooklynite (83,225 posts)

The time has come for Donald Trump to disavow Kanye West...
...because if he doesn't his white supremacist base will get divided in the 2024 election.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217424672
--- End quote ---

Oh STFU you moron.

SVPete:
If Star Member brooklynite is stupid enough to believe that more than an almost microscopic fragment of Trump's base is "white supremacist", brooklynite truly is a Star Moron.

CollectivismMustDie:
 :racist:

enslaved1:
Isn't PsychoHoseBeastYe or whatever he's going by now posting anti-Semitic stuff and swastikas?  White supremacists love that stuff. ::)

What little I've seen of the mess that is Ye, recently and in the past, my two bits is the man either needs serious mental help or he's a false deity tier troll who probably still needs serious mental help.   

BannedFromDU:

--- Quote from: enslaved1 on December 02, 2022, 07:39:41 AM ---Isn't PsychoHoseBeastYe or whatever he's going by now posting anti-Semitic stuff and swastikas?  White supremacists love that stuff. ::)

What little I've seen of the mess that is Ye, recently and in the past, my two bits is the man either needs serious mental help or he's a false deity tier troll who probably still needs serious mental help.

--- End quote ---

Dude is a nutbar, and is clearly experiencing a serious mental and emotional collapse. Because he's delighting liberals (and not shaving his head and attacking cars, like Britney Spears did), they'll use his mental illness to expect us to "own" him, which is pretty much liberal cynicism in a nutshell. Right now in Philly, LA, San Fran, and NYC there are scores if not hundreds of mentally ill black men living on the streets, spouting nonsense, shitting their pants and the streets, but they can't be used against conservatives, so they are invisible to the people who claim to pity them most.

Someone needs to get Kanye off the airwaves and back on meds, and I hope they do. The only person he's hurting is himself - DU is itself a cesspool of antisemitism and Hitler love ("Who's worse? Bush, or Hitler?" - remember that, DUmmies?) and no one cares.

Now then: people on the Right have to stop falling in love with prominent people who happen to say some things they like, or who occasionally show signs of having swallowed a red pill. I don't trust a *******ed one of them, from Maher to Musk to Kanye.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version