Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul, 'violently assaulted' in home invasion  (Read 2990 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul, 'violently assaulted' in home invasion
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2022, 03:05:00 PM »
Rather than muddy the waters with a new thread:

Here's Why NBC News Deleted a Report on the Paul Pelosi Attack

On Friday morning's episode of NBC's TODAY Show, National Correspondent Miguel Almaguer reported new details from police on the break-in and assault of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul. The report was subsequently tweeted out by the official TODAY Show account...and then quietly deleted while a video clip on the TODAY Show's website was also subsequently disabled. Why?

Well, here's what the NBC News' Almaguer explained. "This morning, Paul Pelosi is home back at the house that became a crime scene a week ago today. NBC News learning new details about the moment police arrived," he reported. "Sources familiar with what unfolded in the Pelosi residence now revealing when officers responded to the high priority call, they were seemingly unaware they'd been called to the home of the Speaker of the House."

A bit strange that the dispatcher nor officers were aware that the call was from Pelosi or that the address they were headed for was the Speaker's residence, but not an earth-shattering revelation. But then Almaguer's report got interesting.

"After a 'knock and announce', the front door was opened by Mr. Pelosi. The 82 year old did not immediately declare an emergency or try to leave his home," Almaguer recounted. "But instead, began walking several feet back into the foyer toward the assailant and away from police. It's unclear if the 82 year old was already injured or what his mental state was, say sources," he added.

Those details reported by NBC News appear to directly contradict the sworn affidavit by FBI Special Agent Stephanie Minor. According to the affidavit signed by Minor:

At 2:31 a.m., San Francisco Police Department (“SFPD”) Officer Colby Wilmes responded to the Pelosi residence, California and knocked on the front door. When the door was opened, Pelosi and DEPAPE were both holding a hammer with one hand and DEPAPE had his other hand holding onto Pelosi’s forearm.

So, why the difference in details? And why did NBC News report the new information from their sources without noting that it was seemingly contradictory to the government agents' statement of facts, only to try to deep-six the report entirely?

Almaguer's report for the TODAY Show continued by citing court documents that state "when the [responding] officer asked what was going on, defendant smiled and said 'everything's good,' but instantaneously a struggle ensued as police clearly saw David Depape strike Paul Pelosi in the head with a hammer."

Toward the end of his report, Almaguer pointed to the obvious question: "Why Pelosi didn't try to flee or tell responding officers he was in distress is unclear."

After trying to memory-hole the report, NBC applied a strange note to the now-unplayable video's page: "The piece should not have aired because it did not meet NBC News reporting standards."

As some on Twitter pointed out, mainstream outlets reporting new information, then quickly and quietly trying to pretend they didn't report it, does not do much to help assuage those who think there's more to the story than is being explained.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2022/11/04/today-show-report-on-paul-pelosi-deleted-n2615497
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2022, 03:25:11 PM »
This story … it’s weird. A lot weird. And so close to Paul almost getting off scot free for DUI. He didn’t get what he deserved, and probably wouldn’t have gotten the slap he did had it not been for Jesse Watters.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2022, 05:26:26 PM »
This story … it’s weird. A lot weird. And so close to Paul almost getting off scot free for DUI. He didn’t get what he deserved, and probably wouldn’t have gotten the slap he did had it not been for Jesse Watters.

KC

And for the most part, the media doesn't care about all these key details.

IIRC, Jesse Watters was covering Paulie's still fully unexplained DUI relentlessly. And recently Governor "Nice Hair & Teeth" Newsom got pissed at Watters for "ginning up right wing hate" by even talking about it.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2022, 07:49:30 PM »

KC

If the story is at all "weird" it means corruption. Pure and simple. Otherwise, why the weirdness?
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2022, 08:00:07 PM »
If the story is at all "weird" it means corruption. Pure and simple. Otherwise, why the weirdness?

Probably because the authorities are very cryptic and ambiguous with their official statements.

If it were a simple home invasion, it would have been a cut & dry story. But with all the obfuscation, something weird is afoot.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2022, 08:34:34 PM »
Probably because the authorities are very cryptic and ambiguous with their official statements.

If it were a simple home invasion, it would have been a cut & dry story. But with all the obfuscation, something weird is afoot.

Agreed. But with the circling of the wagons and the obfuscation for an otherwise straightforward story, I ain't convinced that Mr. Pelosi wasn't doing "things" that don't place his wife in a political quandary.

I don't give a damn what he does with his boyfriends. But I do give a damn what his wife does with truthful information. Therefore, I firmly believe she and her team are doing their best to spin the story to make it look like Mr. Pelosi was the victim when he was most likely the sperm recipient, done completely at his request.

What kind of 82-year-old man is entertaining guests at 2:30 AM?

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2022, 08:37:25 PM »

"But with all the obfuscation, something weird is afoot."

Now that I know what "on the down low"  means ...

Is no longer "weird" to me.  Is nothing but a cover-up for both the Pelosis! 
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2022, 08:42:21 PM »
Here's Why NBC News Deleted a Report on the Paul Pelosi Attack

More skulduggery:

On Friday morning's episode of NBC's TODAY Show, National Correspondent Miguel Almaguer reported new details from police on the break-in and assault of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul. The report was subsequently tweeted out by the official TODAY Show account...and then quietly deleted while a video clip on the TODAY Show's website was also subsequently disabled. Why?

Well, here's what the NBC News' Almaguer explained. "This morning, Paul Pelosi is home back at the house that became a crime scene a week ago today. NBC News learning new details about the moment police arrived," he reported. "Sources familiar with what unfolded in the Pelosi residence now revealing when officers responded to the high priority call, they were seemingly unaware they'd been called to the home of the Speaker of the House."

A bit strange that the dispatcher nor officers were aware that the call was from Pelosi or that the address they were headed for was the Speaker's residence, but not an earth-shattering revelation. But then Almaguer's report got interesting.

"After a 'knock and announce', the front door was opened by Mr. Pelosi. The 82 year old did not immediately declare an emergency or try to leave his home," Almaguer recounted. "But instead, began walking several feet back into the foyer toward the assailant and away from police. It's unclear if the 82 year old was already injured or what his mental state was, say sources," he added.

Those details reported by NBC News appear to directly contradict the sworn affidavit by FBI Special Agent Stephanie Minor. According to the affidavit signed by Minor:

At 2:31 a.m., San Francisco Police Department (“SFPD”) Officer Colby Wilmes responded to the Pelosi residence, California and knocked on the front door. When the door was opened, Pelosi and DEPAPE were both holding a hammer with one hand and DEPAPE had his other hand holding onto Pelosi’s forearm.
So, why the difference in details? And why did NBC News report the new information from their sources without noting that it was seemingly contradictory to the government agents' statement of facts, only to try to deep-six the report entirely?

Almaguer's report for the TODAY Show continued by citing court documents that state "when the [responding] officer asked what was going on, defendant smiled and said 'everything's good,' but instantaneously a struggle ensued as police clearly saw David Depape strike Paul Pelosi in the head with a hammer."

Toward the end of his report, Almaguer pointed to the obvious question: "Why Pelosi didn't try to flee or tell responding officers he was in distress is unclear."

Here's the full clip that aired Friday morning and was since removed by NBC News:
(Twitter crap)

After trying to memory-hole the report, NBC applied a strange note to the now-unplayable video's page: "The piece should not have aired because it did not meet NBC News reporting standards."

As some on Twitter pointed out, mainstream outlets reporting new information, then quickly and quietly trying to pretend they didn't report it, does not do much to help assuage those who think there's more to the story than is being explained.

(more Twitter crap)

Authorities still say they will not release body-worn camera footage from the responding officers — which would quickly clear up the disparity between what Almaguer reported and what the FBI affidavit stated — nor the 911 call Pelosi placed. The U.S. Capitol Police have also said they are not planning to release footage their cameras recorded the night of the break-in.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2022/11/04/today-show-report-on-paul-pelosi-deleted-n2615497?recip=29140120

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2022, 08:49:27 PM »

What kind of 82-year-old man is entertaining guests at 2:30 AM?

Ha Ha! ... At 2:30 Am?   

Only the sandman & the urgent-need- to get -up -to -piddle fairy   I presume!   :-)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 08:54:39 PM by ABC-2 »

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2022, 08:50:59 PM »
San Francisco DA Vows to Limit Access to Paul Pelosi Attack Evidence ‘As Much as Possible’

For you unfortunates who live in Commiefornia, how does this grab ya? Why would body camera footage be so troubling as to keep it from the public?  :whatever:

Well, I think we know the answer to that question. And Nancy doesn't even want the question to be asked, much less answered.

The San Francisco prosecutor investigating the man accused of hitting Paul Pelosi with a hammer last week is vowing to limit the public’s access to evidence surrounding the case.

In an interview with CNN on Wednesday, San Francisco District Attorney Brooke Jenkins said a “very limited number of family members” will be able to access evidence in the case, including police body-camera footage and the 911 call. Pelosi is the longtime husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).

“For us, revealing that evidence through the media is just not what we think is appropriate,” Jenkins told the network on Thursday. “We want to make sure that this individual is held accountable for these egregious acts,” she also said. “For us, we’re going to make sure that we limit the evidence as much as possible in order to get that done.”

The evidence includes footage of the alleged hammer attack by David DePape, 42, that sent Paul Pelosi to the hospital for about six days. He was released on Thursday evening, according to the House speaker’s office.

DePape is accused of breaking into the Pelosi home when she wasn’t there before he approached Paul Pelosi while he was sleeping and asked him where his wife was, according to court documents. Later, he allegedly told investigators that he wanted to break Speaker Pelosi’s kneecaps.

In the incident, DePape allowed Pelosi to use the bathroom, where he called the police. When officers arrived, the court papers said, both DePape and Pelosi had their hand on the same hammer. They told the suspect to drop the hammer, and he swung it at Pelosi’s head, officials said.

Jenkins told CNN that DePape has been cooperative with investigators and “submitted to a lengthy interview” before he obtained a lawyer.

“What was going on in his mind as to why he did that, I can’t speak to that. But what is very clear to me from viewing that body worn camera is he tried to kill Mr. Pelosi,” San Francisco police chief Bill Scott told reporters this week.

Questions have emerged about why Pelosi’s home had no security and why Capitol Police were not monitoring cameras at the home amid Democrats’ politically charged claims that extremists are threatening U.S. institutions. Speaker Pelosi is second in line to the presidency after Vice President Kamala Harris.

On Wednesday, the Capitol Police issued a statement saying that it will carry out an internal review of its security protocols following the attack. It said that its Command Center has “access to roughly 1,800 cameras” and said there are cameras “used to actively monitor the Speaker’s San Francisco residence around the clock when she is there.”

Epoch Times

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2022, 09:23:37 PM »
San Francisco DA Vows to Limit Access to Paul Pelosi Attack Evidence ‘As Much as Possible’

For you unfortunates who live in Commiefornia, how does this grab ya? Why would body camera footage be so troubling as to keep it from the public?  :whatever:

Well, I think we know the answer to that question. And Nancy doesn't even want the question to be asked, much less answered.

" And Nancy doesn't even want the question to be asked, much less answered."

100% correct Euph!   :cheersmate:

Wonder why, huh?  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And outta here for the night!  :bolt:

Night all! ~ ABC
« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 09:26:27 PM by ABC-2 »

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2022, 09:36:34 PM »
Ha Ha! ... At 2:30 Am?   

Only the sandman & the urgent-need- to get -up -to -piddle fairy   I presume!   :-)

The get-up-to-piddle thing is one I am reasonably familiar with.  :lmao: But one thing is for sure -- I don't wrestle with some guy in my house over a hammer and I don't have the cops knocking at my door at that hour either.  :rofl:

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2022, 10:04:53 PM »
The get-up-to-piddle thing is one I am reasonably familiar with.  :lmao: But one thing is for sure -- I don't wrestle with some guy in my house over a hammer and I don't have the cops knocking at my door at that hour either.  :rofl:

You mean you're not a retired mob assassin mourning the recent loss of your wife to cancer??? :confused:

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2022, 10:36:12 AM »

Yeah, that 3 a.m. thing is starting to get annoying as I've entered my 50's. :rofl:

I've also never been wearing only tighty whities with a radical nudist at 2:30 in the morning. I prefer the company of women. But hey, consenting adults can do whatever they want to do.

We're never going to hear the whole story. The biggest power of media and the left is the power to suppress information. Until Paulie P. got in that still unexplained DUI wreck, I'd never heard his name nor cared who Bela Pelosi's husband was.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2022, 11:37:27 AM »
Five Lingering Questions About The Bizarre Paul Pelosi Attack
https://quoththeraven.substack.com/p/five-lingering-questions-about-the

The first question we are left to wonder is the obvious: what was DePape’s true motivation?

Both sides in the media have painted the assailant in different lights. For example, Politico wrote that “he subscribed to the discredited narrative that the 2020 presidential election was illegitimate and espoused a range of bigoted and radical beliefs. He expressed anti-Semitic views and appeared to embrace the QAnon movement, which posits a secret cabal of pedophiles has been protected by people in power.”

But then there was this NY Post opinion piece (and Substack post) by Michael Shellenberger, which noted that “DePape lived with a notorious local nudist in a Berkeley home, complete with a Black Lives Matter sign in the window and an LGBT rainbow flag, emblazoned with a marijuana symbol, hanging from a tree”.

The second question is: who is the unidentified person that let law enforcement into the home the morning of the break-in?

Politico reported early this weekend that there was apparently a third person in the home at the time of the incident:

David DePape forced his way into the home through a back entrance, Scott said. Officers arrived at the house, knocked on the front door and were let inside by an unknown person. They discovered DePape and Pelosi struggling for a hammer, and after they instructed them to drop the weapon, Scott said, DePape took the hammer and “violently attacked” Pelosi.

Possible explanation: Was it a housekeeper? Live-in staff? Body cam footage should make this clear.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2022, 12:09:56 PM »
Sorry Ptarmigan, didn't have time to read your link this morning.

As I posted before, somewhere in here ... I will always believe (since I now know what "on the down low"means) that Paul P was up to his eyebrows  :-) and was caught in the middle of engaging in his kinky fun & games  at 2:30 in the morning!  Gross!!!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2022, 12:50:47 PM »

I've also never been wearing only tighty whities with a radical nudist at 2:30 in the morning.

Looking at the photo of that cretin, I find it amazing that any self-respecting nudist colony would allow him through the gates. I mean hell -- even nudist colonies have standards, right?  :p

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2022, 05:49:41 PM »
Looking at the photo of that cretin, I find it amazing that any self-respecting nudist colony would allow him through the gates. I mean hell -- even nudist colonies have standards, right?  :p

What exactly the attraction to "nudism" is I do not know ...

But for some reason I very much doubt it lines up with Mr. Pelosi's lifestyle!  (puke, puke!)_

This David guy, was no doubt a paid participant in the whole thing, 'til it went wrong for some reason.

IMO once again!  ~ ABC
« Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 05:59:30 PM by ABC-2 »

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2022, 06:05:45 PM »
Mercy!  Have had enough of this subject!  I have I have!

Would much rather have come in here to remind folks to turn their clocks back tomorrow night!   :-)
« Last Edit: November 05, 2022, 06:08:23 PM by ABC-2 »

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2022, 07:27:09 PM »
Mercy!  Have had enough of this subject!  I have I have!

Would much rather have come in here to remind folks to turn their clocks back tomorrow night!   :-)

Whoa! DST caught me napping! Thanks for the reminder, ABC!

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2022, 09:42:32 AM »
Whoa! DST caught me napping! Thanks for the reminder, ABC!

Oops!  Should have said "FOR tomorrow"  NOT tomorrow night!  (blush)

Oh well, Euph ...  at least you now know on this Sunday morning, the 6th. of November, that it is one hour earlier than it was yesterday morning!   :-)

Hell's bells!  For heaven's sake, why do we have to keep changing the hour?  ...

Stick to one time!!!  ... I know, I know, at one time in the past, there was a reason for doing so, but no longer ...

And  I don't give a hang which one is chosen, we as human beings will get used to it!!! We will, we will!

« Last Edit: November 06, 2022, 10:04:46 AM by ABC-2 »

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2022, 10:05:22 AM »

Oops!  Should have said "FOR tomorrow"  NOT tomorrow night!  (blush)

Oh well, Euph ...  at least you now know on this Sunday morning, the 6th. of November, that it is one hour earlier than it was yesterday morning!   :-)

Hell's bells!  Ffor heaven's sake, why do we have to keep changing the hour?  ...

Stick to one time!!!  ... I know, I know, at one time in the past, there was a reason for doing so, but no longer ...

And  I don't give a hang which one is chosen, we as human beings will get used to it!!! We will, we will!

Leave it to Homer Simpson to explain your thoughts:

https://youtu.be/QUruzbsxYZY

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2022, 10:33:19 AM »
Leave it to Homer Simpson to explain your thoughts:

https://youtu.be/QUruzbsxYZY

Ha! Ha!   :cheersmate:

Which of course means +1 for you Ralphie, (you thankfully, heterosexual guy, you !) ... and yes  I do read & remember most of the posts in here! 

~ ABC

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2022, 06:40:33 PM »
And now will get outta  here once again & go over to the "Crying in my beer" thread to continue my complaining about the  time change!   I shall, I shall! 

So ... all may continue posting about disgusting Mr. Pelosi in this thread if you wish!   :-)

~ ABC