Author Topic: Ginni Thomas gives me the willies.  (Read 647 times)

Offline Mary Ann

Ginni Thomas gives me the willies.
« on: September 29, 2022, 11:02:38 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217206680
fightforfreedom (2,837 posts)

She is really, really creepy. She acts so nice in public, behind the scenes she is following conspiracy theories and doing really crazy shit.

On top of that she married to Thomas. If that pair doesn't scare you, nothing will.
Brainfodder (5,369 posts)

5. It will make her frowns all that more enjoyable!

Havoc for $ and power tripping...

First wall of famers: Clarence and Cruella.

I hope they get crushed by a piano and then 2 more fall on top of that one for good measure!
Just feels like the right amount of KARMA?
Isn't it against the law to make threats against a Supreme Court Justice?? Where is the FBI????

If Ginni Thomas is an "insurrectionist" for looking into -LEGAL- remedies to a questionable election,* then Bennie Thompson and all the rest who voted against certification of the 2016, 2000, and 2004 elections are also insurrectionists. Let's see how far that goes.

*For lurking DUpipo, it was "questionable" because of no-excuse absentee ballots, with no signature matches, unsecured dropboxes, courts intervening in election matters which (Constitutionally) should be left up to state legislatures, etc.

Offline SVPete

Re: Ginni Thomas gives me the willies.
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2022, 12:18:34 PM »
fightforfreedom (2,837 posts)

She is really, really creepy. She acts so nice in public, behind the scenes she is following conspiracy theories and doing really crazy shit. 1.

On top of that she married to Thomas. If that pair doesn't scare you, nothing will. 2.

1. Is this a random runt-rant? Or did Ginni Thomas fail to crumble, as DU-folk drooled in hope, before Pelosiroo's Kangaroo Kommittee Krew? I'm guessing Thomas handed Pelosiroo's Kangaroo Kommittee Krew their asses, and DUpipo are pissed. :rotf:

2. What's fightforfreedom got against "mixed race" (a term I hate, because humans are one race, human) marriages?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2022, 01:39:40 PM »
FightForFreedom, I hate to break the news to you but DU is one huge conspiracy hypothesis.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2022, 04:27:51 PM »
As for actual creepy people, DU has nothing bad to say.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2022, 06:17:47 PM »
I wonder if anyone can name a Supreme Court Justices' spouse other than Mrs. Thomas. At any point in history.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2022, 11:50:10 AM »
1. ... Or did Ginni Thomas fail to crumble, as DU-folk drooled in hope, before Pelosiroo's Kangaroo Kommittee Krew? I'm guessing Thomas handed Pelosiroo's Kangaroo Kommittee Krew their asses, and DUpipo are pissed. :rotf:

Pienso que si':

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ginni-thomas-jan-6-committee-interview/

A source familiar with her appearance before the committee told CBS News Thursday night that Thomas had delivered an opening statement, in which she said that she has "never" spoken to her husband about pending cases before the Supreme Court, calling it an "iron clad rule in our home."

She also told the committee that her husband is "uninterested in politics," and said in her statement, "I generally do not discuss with him my day-to-day work in politics, the topics I am working on, who I am calling, emailing, texting or meeting."

Ginni Thomas also denied her husband knew of her texts with former President Trump's White House chief of staff. 

"I know he was completely unaware of my texts with Mark Meadows until this committee leaked them to the press while he was in a hospital bed fighting an infection," Thomas said in her statement.

She characterized her post-2020 election activities as "minimal" and said she was "certain" that she had never spoken with Justice Thomas "about any of the legal challenges to the 2020 election, as I was not involved with those challenges in any way."

DUpipo are allergic to nothingburger and their anaphylactic shock reaction is, well, exemplified by this DU OP. :rotf:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 11:03:50 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2022, 10:58:33 AM »
Not surprising as you are a far left democrat-racist. It must turn the DUmp denizen's stomachs to think of a white women married to a black man.

This is the true face of racism... the so called loving, accepting, and tolerant left.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline sunsettommy

• Patriot Master
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2022, 01:05:20 PM »

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2022, 01:18:24 PM »
Pj Media

Ginny Thomas Ruins J-6 Committee's Plan to Destroy Her

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2022/09/30/ginny-thomas-ruins-j-6-committees-plan-to-destroy-her-n1633339

I liked this line from the link:

...the politically wounded Liz Cheney.

"Politically wounded". "Politically moribund" is more like it.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2022, 04:20:27 PM »
Response to fightforfreedom (Original post)Thu Sep 29, 2022, 11:37 AM
Star Member Peregrine Took (7,039 posts)
2. That video of her walking down the hall grinning like a crazy person. Loves the attention
Response to Peregrine Took (Reply #2)Thu Sep 29, 2022, 02:54 PM
Star Member agingdem (5,526 posts)
13. It was her smug smile

that turned my stomach…was she grinning like a deranged Alice in Wonderland sinister cat?

A smug smile--just like Nick Sandmann?  Just like any smiling conservative?
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2022, 04:59:49 PM »
Ah yes, the smile of one who walked into and trampled what Pelosiroo and Krew imagined a gotcha-trap. Incan understand why DUmmies would hate that.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2022, 05:09:13 PM »
A smug smile--just like Nick Sandmann?  Just like any smiling conservative?

Yes, that bothers them. I suspect this is because in their minds, they're supposed to be the ones who look smugly down at us. Or perhaps they can't stand to see other people happy while they are miserable.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 05:12:42 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2022, 05:52:55 PM »
Yes, that bothers them. I suspect this is because in their minds, they're supposed to be the ones who look smugly down at us. Or perhaps they can't stand to see other people happy while they are miserable.

Considering the lengths they will go to in order to remain miserable, I suspect they're destined to remain purpetually disappointed in this regard.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus