Current Events > The DUmpster

I hope they can nail Roger Stone, even with his pardon. They are all evil scum,

(1/2) > >>

CC27:

--- Quote ---Tue Sep 27, 2022, 07:03 AM
Star Member JohnSJ (85,051 posts)

I hope they can nail Roger Stone, even with his pardon. They are all evil scum, and it is not

hyperbole to see the similarities between these vermin, and hitler's henchmen before he took power

This midterm really is about our survival as a Democracy.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217198521

--- End quote ---

You assholes keep using that word democracy. WE ARE A REPUBLIC!

SVPete:
1. Has Stone done something more than existing and possibly expressed a political opinion that he's suddenly on DUmmies' malevolent radar screens?

2. Who/what is Star Member JohnSJ (85,051 posts)? Has (s)he really been around DU a long, long, vociferous time and seldom/never made an appearance here in the Cave? Or is (s)he an Admin/Owner-created sock puppet?

3. DUpipo hate the US Constitution when it prevents them from getting their way, so Star Member JohnSJ's post may just be a DUmmie-Tantrum. OTOH, is it - or one/some of the replies - more Trump-Is-Illegitimate 2016 Election Denial? Of course, it may be both.

SVPete:

--- Quote ---They are all evil scum, and it is not

hyperbole to see the similarities between these vermin, and hitler's henchmen before he took power
--- End quote ---

IRL, Hitler's SA-thugs and Communist thugs were beating up and killing each other in the streets of Germany (e.g. Horst Wessel of Nazi-lieder infamy). Who among conservatives is even 1/1000 as violent as the Antifoid and BLM mobs DUmmies celebrate?

IOW, Star Moron JohnSJ is correct in saying that his claim is not "hyperbole". Star Moron JohnSJ's claim is a blatant and stupid lie. Unsurprisingly.

DefiantSix:

--- Quote from: SVPete on September 27, 2022, 08:58:26 AM ---IRL, Hitler's SA-thugs and Communist thugs were beating up and killing each other in the streets of Germany (e.g. Horst Wessel of Nazi-lieder infamy). Who among conservatives is even 1/1000 as violent as the Antifoid and BLM mobs DUmmies celebrate?

IOW, Star Moron JohnSJ is correct in saying that his claim is not "hyperbole". Star Moron JohnSJ's claim is a blatant and stupid lie a typical example of knee-jerk projection by leftist scum. Unsurprisingly.

--- End quote ---

Fix't 'er for ya, my friend. :cheers1:

SVPete:

--- Quote from: DefiantSix on September 27, 2022, 09:47:55 AM ---Fix't 'er for ya, my friend. :cheers1:

--- End quote ---

That too.

Two of the weirdnesses about a "good guys" vs. "bad guys" approach to history is that sometimes reality is Bad Guys (Hitlerian thugs) vs. Bad Guys (Stalinist thugs), and the details of the actions of the arbitrarily designated "bad guy" (in this case, Hitler) and the other, IRL, bad guy (Stalin) get swept under a rug of over-simplification. Whether Hitler's thugs won or Stalin's did, 10s of millions of Germans would have suffered for it. That there even were Stalinist Communist thugs operating in 20s-30s Germany would be news to many/most Americans.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version