Current Events > The DUmpster

Republicans pretend Trump was impeached for no legitimate reason.

(1/2) > >>

CC27:

--- Quote ---kentuck (107,595 posts)

And they promise to impeach Joe Biden as payback when they regain power.

I suppose an attempted coup and a threat to overthrow the government is not a legitimate reason to impeach?

What will they impeach Biden for? Stealing national secrets and taking them to a warehouse in Delaware?

I suspect this is all promised by Kevin McCarthy as a sop to Donald Trump to make him feel better?

Maybe, it might just backfire on them if they try such a trick?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217195448
--- End quote ---

BLAH BLAH BLAH STFU

67 Rover:

And they promise to impeach Joe Biden as payback when they regain power.

I suppose an attempted coup and a threat to overthrow the government is not a legitimate reason to impeach?

What will they impeach Biden for? Stealing national secrets and taking them to a warehouse in Delaware?

I suspect this is all promised by Kevin McCarthy as a sop to Donald Trump to make him feel better?

Maybe, it might just backfire on them if they try such a trick?

https://www.democraticunderground.com
--- End quote ---

You and Liz Chaney missed your true calling as you two definitely have a flair for the theatrics.   ::)

SVPete:
FIFY, DU-Moron kt:

Republicans know Trump was impeached for no legitimate reason.
--- End quote ---

Shampeachment 1.0 was based on the claim of a staffer who was not present at the event his claim concerned and his claim got disproven.

Shampeachment 2.0 was illegitimate because the "trial" in the Senate was begun after Trump was out of office. The "basis" for this Shampeachment has also been proven false. Trump did not incite any of whatever violence did happen at/in the Capitol on 1/6.

ADsOutburst:
Democrats pretend they have an airtight case proving every insane thing they ever alleged about Trump, and that anything claimed about Biden is nothing but a delusion caused by Russia and FaUx SNoOOZe!!!

CollectivismMustDie:

--- End quote ---

Because He WAS impeached for no legitimate reason, DUmbass.

--- Quote ---And they promise to impeach Joe Biden as payback when they regain power.

--- End quote ---

If you're lucky, it will be that minimal.

--- Quote ---I suppose an attempted coup and a threat to overthrow the government is not a legitimate reason to impeach?

--- End quote ---

Not Guilty, DUmbass.

--- Quote ---What will they impeach Biden for? Stealing national secrets and taking them to a warehouse in Delaware?

--- End quote ---

Start with the blatantly unconstitutional rent moratorium thing, that is on its face impeachable, and he is dead to rights guilty.

And that's just one reason among very many.

--- Quote ---I suspect this is all promised by Kevin McCarthy as a sop to Donald Trump to make him feel better?

--- End quote ---

Yeah but you believed russian collusion, so what you suspect is worth a bucket of warm spit.

--- Quote ---Maybe, it might just backfire on them if they try such a trick?
--- End quote ---

With whom? All the people who love record inflation and energy and fuel prices double what they were before he was installed? I'd tell you 'don't be ****ing stupid', but that would be like telling water not to be wet.

:rotf:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version