Current Events > The DUmpster

My Trumper customer has gone quiet. But:

(1/2) > >>

CC27:

--- Quote ---leftyladyfrommo (16,562 posts)

My Trumper customer has gone quiet. But:

her big arguments are against immigration (hoards coming across the Southern border), CRT, and atheletes taking a knee.

She's Irish so the immigration thing is a little hypocritical.
I don't do politics with customers. Arguing with people whose main motivation is hate is a waste of my time.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217061068
--- End quote ---

Customer?? You selling crack or something? BTW, what does being Irish have to do with anything?? RACIST!

jukin:
MEGA DUmmy leftyladyfrommo won't argue with people whose main motivation is hate, just post on the web's most vile and hateful site and agree with them.

CollectivismMustDie:

--- Quote ---She's Irish so the immigration thing is a little hypocritical.

--- End quote ---

Her ancestors likely came here through ellis island, wanted to be Americans and free, and didn't come waltzing in through mexico illegally at the invitation and behest of the democrat party and its corrupt braindead president for political power gain purpose.

Nothing hypocritical there, DUmbass.

SVPete:
1. :rotf:

2. My grandparents were immigrants, Legal immigrants. My opposition to Illegal immigrants is consistent with their abiding with US law, not hypocrisy. leftyladyfrommo's neighbor is also, all but certainly, a Legal immigrant (or a descendant thereof), and therefore not a hypocrite for opposing Illegal immigrants.

3. :tongue:

DefiantSix:

--- Quote from: CollectivismMustDie on August 19, 2022, 09:08:25 AM ---Her ancestors likely came here through ellis island, wanted to be Americans and free, and didn't come waltzing in through mexico illegally at the invitation and behest of the democrat party and its corrupt braindead president for political power gain purpose.

Nothing hypocritical there, DUmbass.

--- End quote ---

The highlighted portion above assumes that the customer isn't descended from Irish that were brought to America as SLAVES by the British, a bit before New Amsterdam's custody was transferred and Ellis Island became THE destination for European ex-pats.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version