Current Events > The DUmpster

Cruelty has become the defining word for Republicans

(1/3) > >>

CC27:

--- Quote --- Cyrano (13,754 posts)

Cruelty has become the defining word for Republicans

It's one of the major characteristics of their "Dear Leader." DonaldTrump is an ignorant, arrogant, greedy, uncaring, narcissistic, buffoon, who thrives on vengeance, brutality and, especially, cruelty. How can anyone with these characteristics end up leading an American political party? I really can't grasp it and have all but given up trying.

It seems that the characteristic Trump's followers have latched onto most strongly is, cruelty. Banning abortions is cruel. Preventing people from crossing state lines for an abortion is cruel. Racism is cruel. Voter suppression is cruel. Governing by the wants and wishes of the minority is cruel. Banning/burning books is cruel. Restricting the teaching of actual/true history is cruel. Denying enhanced medical benefits in many states is cruel. Doing nothing about poverty and homelessness is cruel. Voting against sufficient funds for childcare is cruel. Allowing our infrastructure to crumble is cruel. The intentional destruction of Earth's environment is cruel. And imposing religious and ideological values upon the majority, -- which they call, "Owning The Libs," -- is pretty ****ing cruel.

I keep hearing pundits say that the Republican Party has no agenda. That's bullshit. I just stated a large part of their agenda in that previous paragraph. You may not like it, but this is who they are. This is what they are. I don't understand them or their beliefs, but I do know that they're a danger to every one of us and to the entire world. And this is not hyperbole. I truly believe that the Republican Party is a threat to human life on this planet.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217058034
--- End quote ---

Project much ahole?

SVPete:
To what good thing done by Rs is Cyanose's impotent rant attributable? :tongue:  :rotf:

jukin:
The butt hurt runs deep in DUmbass DUchebag cyrano from his evil vivid imagination and from his GRINDR date last night... but mostly from his GRINDR date last night.

ADsOutburst:
You don't want to go there, DU.

Letting crime run rampant is cruel. Depriving people of their legal rights is cruel. Implementing needless, draconian disease control measures is cruel. Needlessly enlarging government agencies is cruel. Criminally charging people who legally defended themselves is cruel. Taking away people's school choice is cruel. Holding show trials is cruel. ****ing up the economy is cruel. Lying about your political opponents is cruel.

CollectivismMustDie:

--- Quote ---It seems that the characteristic Trump's followers have latched onto most strongly is, cruelty. Banning abortions is cruel. Preventing people from crossing state lines for an abortion is cruel. Racism is cruel. Voter suppression is cruel. Governing by the wants and wishes of the minority is cruel. Banning/burning books is cruel. Restricting the teaching of actual/true history is cruel. Denying enhanced medical benefits in many states is cruel. Doing nothing about poverty and homelessness is cruel. Voting against sufficient funds for childcare is cruel. Allowing our infrastructure to crumble is cruel. The intentional destruction of Earth's environment is cruel. And imposing religious and ideological values upon the majority, -- which they call, "Owning The Libs," -- is pretty ****ing cruel.
--- End quote ---

Thwarting the will of tens of millions of voters of ALL races whos choice letimately won in 2016 was mass cruelty on a scale you ****wits couldn't even comprehend. If you were the victims of it, your heads would explode.

Furthermore, you asshats are no ****ing majority. What you are, is a tiny handful, as evidenced by the number of you who show up to support the potato in chief when he shows up to your shithole lefty cities.

Doing nothing about poverty and homelessness is cruel? Why the **** are you ****wits supporting someone whos agenda creates more of both then, huh? Why are you supporting someone who's been in DC longer than 40 years and done NOTHING about it?

**** you and the public transportation you rode in on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version