Author Topic: Anti-vaccers are actively trying to murder me and all of us  (Read 1029 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Anti-vaccers are actively trying to murder me and all of us
« on: January 18, 2022, 01:52:46 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216258835

mercuryblues (12,109 posts)

whether they admit it or not.

Last year I was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma. There isn't a cure for it, my only hope is to go into remission and a bone marrow transplant. After a long spring, summer and fall, of chemo, I went into remission on October 25th.

My transplant date was set for Dec 9th. Only I developed a bad infection that developed into sepsis. It almost killed me. Transplant canceled.
When I got better, I was rescheduled for the transplant. I got as far as getting my stem cells harvested. Then transplant unit shut down, because of Covid.

Every step of the way has been a struggle. It didn't need to be.

At first, isolated because of Covid. I was happy when the Vaccine came out. Because then I could feel a bit more comfortable going grocery shopping. Hey, I got vaccinated, surely everyone who could would also. Right? Of course, the Anti-vaccers put a stop to that idea.

Because of them, I have only held my first grandchild 1 time and seen her 4 times. She only lives 5 miles from me. The thing that helped me get through was I was going to get the transplant and when I was revaccinated for every disease since childhood, I could spoil her rotten. Oh, but no the antivaccers made sure I can't do that.

Not only that I am petrified I will come out of remission, get another infection or Covid while waiting for this surge to ease up. I mean what are we on now the 5th, 6th, 7th surge because they refuse to vaccinate.

So please tell me again how I am to forgive or understand those ****ers? They are actively trying to kill me in more ways than one. **** them.

::)

speech4free (4 posts)

5. Out of curiousity

I am on the list to receive a liver and a kidney. I have been unable to recieve a vaccination because of the danger it poses to my organs. I feel like your messaging includes me too and I'd like to know why exactly.. I can't help that I can't get vaccinated... And after I spent time talking to people, you'd be surprised how many people have had the desire but can't because of medical reasons..

7. Are you an anti-vaccer?

I was very ill when I was diagnosed and had to wait until I got well enough to handle the vaccine to get it. I got my very 1st jab that afternoon.

I specifically said anti-vaccer. I don't consider people unable to get vaccinated an anti-vaccer. An anti-vaccer is someone who can get the vaccine and refuses to do so for various reasons. The most common one to own the libs

Well, if that were true, I guess you've been 'owned.' 

Vaccinated - still get Kung Flu
Vaccinated - Can still pass the Kung Flu to others

Unvaccinated - still get the Kung Flu
Unvaccinated - Can still pass the Kung Flu to others.

Sounds to me like the only ones who are, or could be, risking something, are those who are unvaccinated.

wnylib (10,005 posts)

21. It's more than being anti vaccine.

The anti maskers are spreading omicron. Since even vaccinated people can get it, masks in public are essential.

A couple days ago I was in a store when an unmasked guy got in line at the checkout behind me. I was wearing an N95 and he seemed to be following me around the store before that.

He stood close enough to me in the line that we were almost touching. I stepped back and said, "Excuse me?" I was already annoyed because the cashier's nose was hanging out of her flimsy cloth mask.

The guy backed up, snickering, and said in a sarcastic tone, "Oh yeah. Distancing and all that stuff." Big grin on his face when he mockingly said, "Wouldn't want to get a cough." I said, "You think it's funny? I don't."

He switched to victim mode and said, "Hey lady, take it easy. It's just a cough. No big deal."

I lost it completely and snapped back, " It's a big effing deal to me, you ignorant asshole. It killed my brother and my uncle." I was so angry that I was shaking.

The cashier spoke to him in a sympathetic tone and motioned him to move closer to her. "It's ok. She's leaving. You can come over here until she's gone."

I hate when I let these assholes upset me so much. I wish that I had stayed calm and asked him what was wrong with him to make jokes out of people dying.

Now they're mask snobs.  Before it didn't matter.  Just wear a pretty thing over your nose and mouth and all would be right with the world.  OR better yet, get one with a **** Trump on it!!!  Yeah, that'll stop it.

Now they're all about N95 masks because they've finally been told the truth ... kind of.  They still have no idea what fit testing is or that you have to be clean shaven for it to even work, AND they don't last forever.

This shit has bothered me since it all started.  It has been nothing but theater from the beginning and I refused to play along.

And for the last bolded quote ... WTF?!  Seriously?!  This person has over 10,000 posts there and feels like it can ask someone "what is wrong with you to want to make jokes out of dying people??"

KC
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 01:55:12 PM by Texacon »
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Anti-vaccers are actively trying to murder me and all of us
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2022, 02:00:46 PM »
After further reading of that thread I have just one question for the DUmmies;

You have scoffed at people who have done their own research about vaccines and COVID as a whole ... why are you doing your own research and questioning someone who is telling you they need a liver and kidney transplant?

Y'all are a despicable bunch.  Truly.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2022, 02:01:39 PM »

whether they admit it or not.

Last year I was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma. There isn't a cure for it, my only hope is to go into remission and a bone marrow transplant. After a long spring, summer and fall, of chemo, I went into remission on October 25th.

My transplant date was set for Dec 9th. Only I developed a bad infection that developed into sepsis. It almost killed me. Transplant canceled.
When I got better, I was rescheduled for the transplant. I got as far as getting my stem cells harvested. Then transplant unit shut down, because of Covid.

Every step of the way has been a struggle. It didn't need to be.

At first, isolated because of Covid. I was happy when the Vaccine came out. Because then I could feel a bit more comfortable going grocery shopping. Hey, I got vaccinated, surely everyone who could would also. Right? Of course, the Anti-vaccers put a stop to that idea.

Because of them, I have only held my first grandchild 1 time and seen her 4 times. She only lives 5 miles from me. The thing that helped me get through was I was going to get the transplant and when I was revaccinated for every disease since childhood, I could spoil her rotten. Oh, but no the antivaccers made sure I can't do that.

Not only that I am petrified I will come out of remission, get another infection or Covid while waiting for this surge to ease up. I mean what are we on now the 5th, 6th, 7th surge because they refuse to vaccinate.

So please tell me again how I am to forgive or understand those ****ers? They are actively trying to kill me in more ways than one. **** them.

POtatUS said he had a plan to deal with the China virus, has anyone in the media asked him what it was? No.

POtatUS also said that if you were vaccinated you would not catch the China virus.

POtatUS said that if you were vaccinated you could not spread the China virus.

POtatUS also said that if you were vaccinated you would not die.

How many Fu*king times can you be wrong and not have the media even mention it?  :mad:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2022, 02:36:53 PM »
POtatUS said he had a plan to deal with the China virus, has anyone in the media asked him what it was? No.

POtatUS also said that if you were vaccinated you would not catch the China virus.

POtatUS said that if you were vaccinated you could not spread the China virus.

POtatUS also said that if you were vaccinated you would not die.

How many Fu*king times can you be wrong and not have the media even mention it?  :mad:

^5.

KC

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2022, 03:00:51 PM »
I thought I'd toy around a little with mercuryblue's original post of this thread...

MillionsOfUnbornChildrenHangingOutInTheirMother'sWombs (0 posts)

Pro-abortionists are actively trying to murder me and all of us
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2022, 03:07:04 PM »
If any of this happened, it sounds like the moonbat was being treated the way they claim/wish they had the spine to treat evil rightwingers.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

As far as anyone trying to kill you, that .02% fatality rate is scary isn't it?

I thought I'd toy around a little with mercuryblue's original post of this thread...
MillionsOfUnbornChildrenHangingOutInTheirMother'sWombs (0 posts)

Pro-abortionists are actively trying to murder me and all of us

:hi5:
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2022, 04:08:33 PM »

whether they admit it or not....

Damn it!

Who's been leaking the minutes of our Vast Anti-Vaxxer Conspiracy meetings again?!?!

I was really looking forward to murdering scads of DUmbass Vax-Mandaters this weekend, and y'all ruined it!

Thanks a lot, whoever you are!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2022, 04:26:43 PM »
Why does mercuryblues care whether or not I vaccuum my rugs? :-)

Were the US 100% vaxxed and boosted, people would still get the virus, just less severely. And mercuryblues wouldn't be any safer. Sometimes life deals people Suck cards, and diseases that compromise immune systems are a Suck card. Whining and whinging on victimology sites like DU won't lessen the suck.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2022, 04:36:52 PM »
Cop 1: He died of covid, sir.
Cop 2: Then why is homicide on the case?
Cop 1: It was a drive-by coughing, sir.

Offline AARguy

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2022, 04:44:12 PM »
China Virus vaccine is as worthless as teats on a boar hog.

Lloyd Austin - Double vaxxed and boosted.... got the virus.
Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren - Double vaxxed and boosted... got the virus.

The list is endless....

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2022, 04:49:14 PM »
Oh believe me, mercuryblues primitive, if anti-vaccers were actively trying to murder you, you’d never know it.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2022, 05:03:25 PM »

:-) :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DLR Pyro

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline AARguy

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2022, 05:45:41 PM »
Here in Texas we don't have to wear masks... and most don't. Yo can if you want to though. Schools, shops, restaurants, beaches and everything else has been wide open since 21 March when our great Gov Abbott decreed freedom. No "mandates" here at all... they are outlawed. We had great holiday parties. Our businesses thrive and our kids will be doctors and astronauts while blue state kids are still trying to read.

Texas is the "Freedom State" from the China Virus, to state taxes, to firearms and more. So you blue staters stay preoccupied with the China Virus... shivering in fear under your beds. We're too busy having fun and being successful.

Oh, and by the way, Texas is 38th in COVID deaths per 100,000 population among the states.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2022, 07:02:33 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216258835

"
....all been theater "

KC

I don't know how many times I've said exactly that....

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2022, 08:51:31 PM »
Cop 1: He died of covid, sir.
Cop 2: Then why is homicide on the case?
Cop 1: It was a drive-by coughing, sir.

Ha! Ha!  Mr. Mannn, such a wit you are!   :-)

Being a "Drive by Poster"  (the non-coughing kind) I salute you ...

Plus present you with one of these!   :hi5:

ABC
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2022, 09:06:15 PM »

:-) :-)

Ha! Ha! Love it!

Making a copy of this one for my files, to send to one of my friends. She'll get a kick out of it as well.

:cheersmate:  ~ ABC
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2022, 10:49:53 PM »
I don't know how many times I've said exactly that....

This has definitely been one of those times for; “if you know, you know” and it has frustrated the shit out of me.

Who they hell would inspect the people who need to shave daily?  If I don’t shave and I’m going into a plant requiring me to be clean shaven because I MAY have to don a mask/respirator, the guards are checking you out. If they decide you didn’t shave, you’re not getting in, AND they check my cards for my certifications.

KC

*Stolen

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2022, 11:05:39 PM »

This has definitely been one of those times for; “if you know, you know” and it has frustrated the shit out of me.

Who they hell would inspect the people who need to shave daily?  If I don’t shave and I’m going into a plant requiring me to be clean shaven because I MAY have to don a mask/respirator, the guards are checking you out. If they decide you didn’t shave, you’re not getting in, AND they check my cards for my certifications.

KC

EXACTLY

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2022, 07:05:35 AM »

No were not, we are enjoying watching you wallow in your misery and fear!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser: :loser: :-) :-) :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Karin

« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2022, 07:59:33 AM »
Star Member Celerity (25,359 posts)

11. The vax is HIGHLY recommended for people on a transplant waiting list.

She then accuses Speech4free of being an anti-vaxxer. 

speech4free (4 posts)

12. There are 100 other questions you could ask but

Instead of trying to understand you just ask if I'm an anti Vaxxer.. I want to take the vaccine but having to be on dialysis weekly not to mention bi monthly biopsies to monitor I was strongly advised against getting unless I would like to chance it with the child dose moderna...

I'm sorry if my personal circustance doesn't line up with what you are able to self educate on by reading articles. I knew I shouldn't have said anything because of how rabid everyone here is. I get more and more embarrassed to call my self a democrat the more and more mobby people act here.

You should be embarrassed, and you should drop it like a bad habit.  They're insane, you don't need that in your life. 

ETA:  There are a lot of them over there playing doctor, giving medical orders in an authoritarian tone.  I'm sure that's against the TOS, and could be a liability for Earl (is that who owns it now?)  I don't think he's paying any attention to the inmates. 
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 08:02:51 AM by Karin »

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2022, 08:05:18 AM »

You should be embarrassed, and you should drop it like a bad habit.  They're insane, you don't need that in your life.

I wish just one of them had posted a response to some of them about "doing their own research" about organ transplants. 

The threads over there about Laura Ingraham are also telling.  They're all pissed off because they think Laura was cheering Milley getting Covid (I saw the episode, and she wasn't) and talking about how psychotic it is to wish people ill and hope they die with Covid.

There were a few of them trying to point out just how rabid the 'anti-vax' threads are about people dying due to Covid and not being vaccinated.  Talking about how they post the Herman Cain meme and the sorryantivaxxer.com website.

They are truly hateful people.

KC

*Stolen

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2022, 09:00:46 AM »
How DUmmies tell you that they're stupid without telling you that they're stupid.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2022, 09:13:32 AM »

Here's the full Celerity post:

Celerity (25,362 posts)

11. The vax is HIGHLY recommended for people on a transplant waiting list.

https://www.ucsfhealth.org/education/faq-covid-19-basics-for-transplant-and-other-immunosuppressed-patients

I'm on the transplant waiting list. Should I get the vaccine?

Yes, it is strongly recommended all patients on the transplant list be fully vaccinated prior to transplantation. Once a person is immunosuppressed at the time of transplant, response to a vaccine will be less robust than before.

Are you an antivaxxer?

Also you said:

And after I spent time talking to people, you'd be surprised how many people have had the desire but can't because of medical reasons..

I am calling bollocks. Most are lying through their teeth. Just like the anti-mask ****sticks who falsely claim they have a medical exemption and/or falsely claim they cannot breathe.

1. While my respect for UCSF is very high - but for a UCSF doctor one of my children might not have lived to see her 10th birthday, maybe not even her 5th ... she's a 30-something now - Speech4free's doctor knows ALL of his/her medical conditions and details.

2. Celerity posted, "I am calling bollocks. Most are lying through their teeth." Had DUmbass Celerity paid attention to the screening questions when (s)he got vaccinated, (s)he would have noticed a question about prior allergic reactions to vaccinations. It doesn't take great genius to realize that a "Yes" answer would have led to not receiving the vaccine. It's a standard screening question, not special to Covid vaccines.

3. Further, had Celerity reflected on her being required to wait around for 15-20 minutes after being vaccinated, she would have realized that meant that there are people "out there" - a relative few - who have significant or serious reactions to vaccines (generally, not just Covid vaccines).

Though I am fully vaxxed (and also recovered) and readily mock stooooopid anti-vax pig crap ludicrosity, I have NEVER guilt-tripped rando-anyones into getting vaccinated - not online, not privately. I don't know their situation, and I respect their right to make their own risk-benefit decision. I have, on one occasion, stated to someone online that they should not receive a Covid vaccine, or any vaccine, because they had had a past serious allergic reaction to a vaccine.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2022, 10:30:05 AM »
How DUmmies tell you that they're stupid sheeple without telling you that they're stupid sheeple.

I am amazed at how brainwashed they are and don't question ANYTHING.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.