Author Topic: VIDEO: Steve Bannon Surprised by the DUmmie FUnnies Kids  (Read 233 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: Steve Bannon Surprised by the DUmmie FUnnies Kids
« on: January 18, 2022, 06:54:16 AM »
Steve Bannon's War Room Episode #1568 on January 17, 2022 featured the January 16 DUmmie FUnnies,  "Joe Biden vs Jake Tapper on 'Who Counts the Votes'." While that got the attention of your humble  correspondent, perhaps even more surprising was the appearance of the DUmmie FUnnies kids at the end which sent me into howls of laughter which was only heightened by Bannon's perplexed but amused reaction to the kids (niece and nephew). That was the icing on  the cake for a regular viewer of the War Room such as myself so I did a bit of a Zapruder film analysis of Bannon's reaction.

https://youtu.be/TiNO-bw8JEs

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: VIDEO: Steve Bannon Surprised by the DUmmie FUnnies Kids
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2022, 07:52:37 AM »
You show up reasonably frequently on Citizens' Free Press too.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jukin

Re: VIDEO: Steve Bannon Surprised by the DUmmie FUnnies Kids
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2022, 09:55:11 AM »
Jake Tapper is a true lying piece of shit. Everything he said in that report was a lie. THose new misinformation hires at CNN are going to have their first year filled in on his propaganda show alone, probably the first five years.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.