Author Topic: Dear Lurking DUmbasses  (Read 598 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Dear Lurking DUmbasses
« on: November 30, 2021, 12:53:10 AM »
Can you please do whatever you do to keep that wrinkled, drunk, decrepit old bitch Nancy Pelosi from moving to my state? ....because it would seem she never believed a ****ing word she grifted on for years, dragging you illiterate morons on for years like pinfish in a cast net. You know, like global warming, capitalism, lower taxes, no state income tax, etc. How do I know? She's leaving the shithole she helped create, California, and moving to Florida.

https://news.yahoo.com/nancy-pelosi-buying-25-million-183432653.html

Damn, you DUmbasses are the most gullible mfers ever. ALL of your politicians get rich beyond their wildest dreams, all while never working in the private sector. It's real easy to do when your constituents are a bunch of ****ing morons who believe every dumbass thing told to them.....as long as it's from the party they're suckered into. This old bitch bought a home on Jupiter Island. Look at Google Earth. Look how shallow the ****ing water is near the beach. Global Warming? 1/10000th of Antarctica melts it's underwater. That's how much she believes in the bullshit she's been peddling to you damn morons.

Sorry you've been turned into a shithole, SF. The main culprit is now leaving for brighter pastures......right up the road from Trump and in a state controlled by Ron DeSantis.

This is why we laugh at you clowns, DU. This.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 08:55:54 PM by Rebel »
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
Re: Dear Lurking DUmbasses
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 01:03:48 AM »
Aw HELL naw! Not my state!

DeSantis needs to pack her off to Delaware along with the other illegal aliens.

I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2021, 05:28:37 AM »
It's literally pollution.

I'm serious.

I think there'll be huge public-shunning 24/7.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2021, 04:36:41 PM »
We need to keep this on the first page for a while longer. :rotf: