Current Events > The DUmpster

Solution to the School Board madness going on now. Peacetrain

<< < (3/4) > >>

SVPete:

--- Quote from: ADsOutburst on October 27, 2021, 01:13:55 PM ---Solution(s) to the School Board madness going on now:

1. School boards stop being insane.

or...

2. We get different people school boards.

--- End quote ---

3. Parents "shrug", educate their children outside of the PS system.

Karin:

--- Quote ---lagomorph777 (26,929 posts)

19. Hold meetings on Zoom. Disruptors get muted or ejected.

Buh-byyyyeeee!
--- End quote ---

This lagomorph is catching my eye.  May become a DUmmie of distinction.

SSG Snuggle Bunny:

--- Quote from: Karin on October 27, 2021, 03:18:54 PM ---This lagomorph is catching my eye.  May become a DUmmie of distinction.

--- End quote ---
No relation.

Zathras:
And if conservatives ran things and did exactly what this DUmbass suggested they would complain, bitch and moan about it.

Hypocrites thy name is DUmbass.

Delmar:

--- Quote ---Response to Peacetrain (Original post)Wed Oct 27, 2021, 11:49 AM
Star Member LakeArenal (19,630 posts)
1. Freedumb of speach!!!!!
--- End quote ---

Freedom is something to be mocked with these shitgibbons.

--- Quote ---President Joe Biden mocked at a CNN town hall this week those who worry about vaccine mandates.

"Look, the two things that concern me — one, are those who just tried to make this a political issue. 'Freedom.  I have the freedom to kill you with my COVID.' No, I mean, come on. 'Freedom.'" he said in response to a question from Anderson Cooper.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---It's sickening that the President of the United States would mock such a foundational principle. Freedom is the bedrock of our nation, and the federal government's actions to limit our freedom have rightly concerned millions of Americans.
--- End quote ---
https://conventionofstates.com/news/biden-mocks-those-who-are-worried-about-vaccine-mandates-c-mon-freedom

There're two kinds of people in this country:  Those who cherish freedom and those who mock it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version