Current Events > The DUmpster

Solution to the School Board madness going on now. Peacetrain

(1/4) > >>

CC27:

--- Quote ---Peacetrain (21,188 posts)

Solution to the School Board madness going on now

Put guards at the door and if you do not have a child in the school board area.. then you do not get in.. if you pay taxes in that school board district and need to address the board about taxes.. then let that person in.. but outsiders have no business messing in the working of a local school board..

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215987780
--- End quote ---

How Stalin like of you.

BannedFromDU:

--- Quote from: CC27 on October 27, 2021, 10:51:29 AM ---How Stalin like of you.

--- End quote ---

The DUmbass seems to have at s/h/it premise that any parent at the meeting would never, could never have a beef with the school board. I think that is about as opposite from the truth as one can imagine. Somehow school boards have fallen under the delusion that they are the parents - that shit won't last much longer, I can assure you of that.

Mr Mannn:

--- Quote from: CC27 on October 27, 2021, 10:51:29 AM ---How Stalin like of you.

--- End quote ---
We can talk about taxes, but NOT about what is being force fed to our kids?!!
DU/Democrats understand the Master/slave thing very well, it is in their history. But the governing free men thing seems to escape them.

SVPete:

--- Quote ---Peacetrain (21,188 posts)

Solution to the School Board madness going on now

Put guards at the door and if you do not have a child in the school board area.. then you do not get in.. if you pay taxes in that school board district and need to address the board about taxes.. then let that person in.. but outsiders have no business messing in the working of a local school board..

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215987780
--- End quote ---

1. The people protesting are mostly parents of school children, plus a mix of other local taxpayers. Contrary to what some DU-grade Proggies want to believe, they aren't outside agitators.

2. What DUmmie Peacetrain proposes would probably be a violation of the various states' open meeting laws.

3. What DUmmie Peacetrain proposes would also probably be violate the First Amendment's Free Speech  and Right to Assemble.

Not that DU-grade Proggies give a @#$% about laws and the First Amendment when either or both cross their desires.

Ralph Wiggum:
Let's see here:  I don't have children but I pay taxes in the city and county that pay for children's education.  This ass-clown is saying that I have no input?

:bigbird:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version