Current Events > The DUmpster

Moderna booster experience - Semi Bouncy

(1/1)

CC27:

--- Quote ---Star Member Jersey Devil (9,652 posts)

Moderna booster experience

My wife and I had our Moderna booster shots Sunday here in North Carolina, made appointment at local CVS in Goldsboro at 9 am for 11 am, waited maybe 10 minutes at CVS. No side effects whatsover for me, though I had a sore shoulder for a few days after the first and second shots. Wife had a slightly sore shoulder for a day or so, now only very slightly sore on Tuesday morning with some itchiness.

The pharmacist who administered the shots said that the people now appearing for their initial shots seem to be mostly under 40 who apparently have had a change of mind from initially resisting the shots or who were required to get them by their employers.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215987213
--- End quote ---

The part about the under 40 crowd is BS

67 Rover:

--- Quote ---Star Member Jersey Devil (9,652 posts)

Moderna booster experience

My wife and I had our Moderna booster shots Sunday here in North Carolina, made appointment at local CVS in Goldsboro at 9 am for 11 am, waited maybe 10 minutes at CVS. No side effects whatsover for me, though I had a sore shoulder for a few days after the first and second shots. Wife had a slightly sore shoulder for a day or so, now only very slightly sore on Tuesday morning with some itchiness.

The pharmacist who administered the shots said that the people now appearing for their initial shots seem to be mostly under 40 who apparently are doing so under duress. have had a change of mind from initially resisting the shots or who were required to get them by their employers.

--- End quote ---

FIFY Dummie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version