Current Events > The DUmpster

disgusting. Fox news and Lets go Brandon.....

<< < (5/5)

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: Kc25 on October 28, 2021, 06:26:25 PM ---LMAO that Reddit..subreddit whatever it is....

claims that TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) was copied from ODS... They forget the left copied B(ush)DS to get ODS.  I wonder if they will have to use BiDS to differentiate between Bush and Biden.

--- End quote ---

I'm on Reddit for a couple of groups that are not political at all, just special interests in sports.  Naturally I assumed that every political forum on such at a public message site are infested with nutjob lefties and this sounds like the case at Reddit.

Texacon:

--- Quote from: Ralph Wiggum on October 29, 2021, 08:26:24 AM ---I'm on Reddit for a couple of groups that are not political at all, just special interests in sports.  Naturally I assumed that every political forum on such at a public message site are infested with nutjob lefties and this sounds like the case at Reddit.

--- End quote ---

Well, they don’t have jobs so … they have to have something to fill their day.

KC

DLR Pyro:
The deniro "**** Trump" event was at one place filled with a crowd that had shown their hatred towards President Trump for years and wasn't so surprising.

The encouraging thing about the Brandon chants is that it is a spontaneous grassroots movement that is appearing at multiple places we wouldn't expect to see people talking ill about a democrat president such as college events. 

thundley4:

--- Quote from: DLR Pyro on October 29, 2021, 09:18:38 AM ---

The encouraging thing about the Brandon chants is that it is a spontaneous grassroots movement that is appearing at multiple places we wouldn't expect to see people talking ill about a democrat president such as college events.

--- End quote ---

Let's Go Brandon is also a huge slam at the lying MSM hacks that are nothing but mouthpieces for the DNC.

SVPete:

--- Quote from: thundley4 on October 29, 2021, 10:50:36 AM ---Let's Go Brandon is also a huge slam at the lying MSM hacks that are nothing but mouthpieces for the DNC.

--- End quote ---

That's what DUpipo don't want to get. A MSM "reporter" lied about the F-Biden chant at, IIRC, a NASCAR race, and now "Let's Go Brandon" is being used as a substitute for "@#$% Biden" to mock lying MSM Dem-shills.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version