Current Events > The DUmpster

disgusting. Fox news and Lets go Brandon.....

<< < (3/5) > >>

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: DLR Pyro on October 27, 2021, 10:35:21 AM ---https://letmegooglethat.com/

smartest people on the interwebz... :thatsright:

--- End quote ---

Makes you realize the real things they aren't even aware of.

They probably think there is no border crisis, because Rachel Maddow hasn't talked about it.

Inflation doesn't exist, Joy Reid told them that.

Thom Hartmann and Mike Malloy haven't mentioned Hunter Biden's corruption, therefore it never happened.

Ferrance:
The DUmp monkeys are just angry that people have found a creative way to tell off Sir Sniffs-a-lot and that it's not going away anytime soon. Keep on flailing monkeys. I for one enjoy the show  :lmao:

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: Ferrance on October 27, 2021, 05:53:15 PM ---The DUmp monkeys are just angry that people have found a creative way to tell off Sir Sniffs-a-lot and that it's not going away anytime soon. Keep on flailing monkeys. I for one enjoy the show  :lmao:

--- End quote ---

The smug libs constantly spout that conservatives just aren't good at humor.  Which is provably untrue because the one thing that President Trump didn't make great again was late night comedy.  That current cadre of woke clowns hosting the major network and cable shows simply aren't even funny.  I've tried to flip on for a few minutes, and they are making Johnny Carson roll over in his grave.  I'd be willing to bet even Letterman might mutter that he can't believe the industry that late night TV has become.

Meanwhile Greg Gutfeld's show has often been the highest rated show during the time slot, beating the weakling neutered idiots such as Colbert, Kimmel, Fallon, and Trevor Noah.  Gutfeld isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I'm clearly a biased fan.  That doesn't happen because 70 year old grandparents fell asleep with the remote on Fox News.  His humor and his guest panel's jokes reach people aged 35-65.  You know, the ones with the money at this point.

enslaved1:

Baby Trump Balloon would like a word with the DUmp. 

Don't dish it out if you can't take it, kiddos. 

ADsOutburst:

--- Quote from: Ralph Wiggum on October 27, 2021, 06:16:44 PM ---The smug libs constantly spout that conservatives just aren't good at humor.  Which is provably untrue because the one thing that President Trump didn't make great again was late night comedy.  That current cadre of woke clowns hosting the major network and cable shows simply aren't even funny.  I've tried to flip on for a few minutes, and they are making Johnny Carson roll over in his grave.  I'd be willing to bet even Letterman might mutter that he can't believe the industry that late night TV has become.

Meanwhile Greg Gutfeld's show has often been the highest rated show during the time slot, beating the weakling neutered idiots such as Colbert, Kimmel, Fallon, and Trevor Noah.  Gutfeld isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I'm clearly a biased fan.  That doesn't happen because 70 year old grandparents fell asleep with the remote on Fox News.  His humor and his guest panel's jokes reach people aged 35-65.  You know, the ones with the money at this point.

--- End quote ---

Agreed. Humor requires things qualities leftists don't possess:

-A willingness to be a little offensive (which they don't have).
-Originality (they have none because they are so given to groupthink). Notice how they're not inventing memes of their own, they just try to reflect memes insults back at the right.
-An element of truth (truth is not on their side).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version