The Bar > Sports

The Experiment's Over

(1/1)

Drafe Hoblin:
Get rid of female sideline-reporters.  I was there at the dawn and nothing's evolved in 45-ish years.  They never offer key psychological info. 

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: Drafe Hoblin on October 23, 2021, 05:38:02 AM ---Get rid of female sideline-reporters.  I was there at the dawn and nothing's evolved in 45-ish years.  They never offer key psychological info.

--- End quote ---

Many of the NFL and College Football females who are sideline reporters are simply just eye candy, if even meeting that standard.  To the eye of the beholder, I guess.

With the exception of women such as Suzy Kolber, Andrea Kreamer, Pam Ward, Linda Cohn, Beth Mowins, Holly Rowe, and a few others I'm inevitably forgetting.

The ladies who work at the MLB Network, the NFL Network, and the Golf Channel on a regular basis have just as much knowledge about their respective sports as men, if not more.  Have already listed a few from the major networks, but I respect anyone who knows what their talking about, regardless of gender or race.  There are a lot more idiotic and insipid male people in sports media than females.

Drafe Hoblin:
Female-broadcasters are okay.  I'm constantly defending Beth Mowins.  She uses 'original' slang and you can tell by the pitch of her voice that she's seeing something and analyzing a motive.

Broadcasters have inside information.  The eye-candy wants fans to be distracted by hearsay.

NJCardFan:

--- Quote from: Ralph Wiggum on October 23, 2021, 10:27:38 AM ---Many of the NFL and College Football females who are sideline reporters are simply just eye candy, if even meeting that standard.  To the eye of the beholder, I guess.

With the exception of women such as Suzy Kolber, Andrea Kreamer, Pam Ward, Linda Cohn, Beth Mowins, Holly Rowe, and a few others I'm inevitably forgetting.

The ladies who work at the MLB Network, the NFL Network, and the Golf Channel on a regular basis have just as much knowledge about their respective sports as men, if not more.  Have already listed a few from the major networks, but I respect anyone who knows what their talking about, regardless of gender or race.  There are a lot more idiotic and insipid male people in sports media than females.

--- End quote ---
Don't forget Rachael Nichols. And I hear ya. Nothing I find sexier than a woman who knows her sports. I was a Suzie Kolber mark from the jump even though she shared a show with that douche Keith Olbermann.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version