Author Topic: Is Texas really going to secede??? GOOD!  (Read 448 times)

Offline trump1getoverit

• Probationary (Probie)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: Is Texas really going to secede??? GOOD!
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2021, 02:46:25 PM »
You posted before watching the video?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2021, 03:22:35 PM »
https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/texas-officially-starts-vote-to-secede-from-us-an-absolute-rejection-of-democrat-leadership.878105/

I will be back after watching the whole video..

Not "Breaking News" by any definition.  Keep opinion articles, commentaries, or stories in another forum.

All General Board Rules apply here. In addition, all posts in this section should be about events taking place today or emerging stories. Standard copyright rules apply and management will enforce them as needed. All article titles must remain intact in your post heading. Any commentary should be placed within the message body under the quoted material. Moderators reserve the right to edit, delete or move any posts as they see fit.

Fair Use Clause: all articles must be posted in the following format: Original article title must be used. No more than five paragraphs with the original link added below. A moderator may edit if these guidelines aren't followed.

On edit by WE : and please try to find accompanying art;  a picture or graphic, or such, and post it first thing in the story.  since breaking news storyies are being shown on the portal, we want them as dressed up as possible.

Due to the new front page format, please try to avoid using quote tags in the Breaking News forum. -- Chris

https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=9640.0
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2021, 04:01:01 PM »
Old news, been talking about it for years, not gonna happen.  If, by some miracle, it does I'm moving there.  It WILL result in other states seceding and in all likelihood a hot civil war.  Not good for much more than cannon fodder but I will be in the front line.

PS If Trump was still office Alberta secessionists would be going strong and want to be the 52nd state; economic and social motivation.  Right now, what's the point of jumping from the frying pan into the fire?
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire