Author Topic: what bugs you the most about bidum?  (Read 948 times)

Offline trump1getoverit

• Probationary (Probie)
what bugs you the most about bidum?
« on: October 03, 2021, 04:35:58 PM »
1) he is senile
2) he is communist
3) he is evil
4) unfaithful to his church (Christ)
5) he has the nuke codes
6) not sure exactly who the puppeteers are..
7) other

Offline thundley4

Re: what bugs you the most about bidum?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2021, 04:56:17 PM »
The Jews

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 04:59:33 PM »
He gets pudding on Thursdays and I don't.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2021, 05:11:37 PM »
What bugs me the most about #JoeThePedophile is the conflicting emotions I must entertain regarding him.

On the one hand, the bastard has been an utterly corrupt, irredeemable, worthless oxygen theiving excuse for a human being the entirety of his adult life. The greatest evidence for this is the "chip off the ol' block" Hunter, who reflects every value and principle his sorry-assed father ever exemplified.

On the other side of that equation is the knowledge that the sorry-assed bastard is very definitely in the throes of late-stage dementia. Having had to deal with family members caught up in that medical condition, I understand some of what he and those around him are enduring as his faculties take their final leave of him, and I do sympathize. That sympathy doesn't negate the utter contempt with which I regard #JoeTheFraud and his "life's work", but I cannot forget that after my own experiences with it, I still wouldn't wish the condition even on someone as loathsome as #JoeThePedophile.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2021, 05:27:32 PM »
What bugs me most about #Gropey Joe are the ****sticks that put him up to running for the presidency and then cheating to propel him to office while he was hiding in his basement.

Besides, who the **** lives in Delaware? Refugees from Scranton, apparently.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2021, 06:54:16 PM »
What bugs me most about #Gropey Joe are the ****sticks that put him up to running for the presidency and then cheating to propel him to office while he was hiding in his basement.

Besides, who the **** lives in Delaware? Refugees from Scranton, apparently.

He was a worthless bastard all of his adult life, now he is the victim of elder abuse.

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline trump1getoverit

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2021, 04:31:13 PM »
What bugs me the most about #JoeThePedophile is the conflicting emotions I must entertain regarding him.

On the one hand, the bastard has been an utterly corrupt, irredeemable, worthless oxygen theiving excuse for a human being the entirety of his adult life. The greatest evidence for this is the "chip off the ol' block" Hunter, who reflects every value and principle his sorry-assed father ever exemplified.

On the other side of that equation is the knowledge that the sorry-assed bastard is very definitely in the throes of late-stage dementia. Having had to deal with family members caught up in that medical condition, I understand some of what he and those around him are enduring as his faculties take their final leave of him, and I do sympathize. That sympathy doesn't negate the utter contempt with which I regard #JoeTheFraud and his "life's work", but I cannot forget that after my own experiences with it, I still wouldn't wish the condition even on someone as loathsome as #JoeThePedophile.
frankly, Scarlett, I don't give a damn

he has no business being president, it's as simple as that. The dementia alone is why I say that but the other stuff... omg.. terrible president, even if he had been duly elected which he was not..

at this point he looks like Worst president ever

Offline trump1getoverit

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2021, 12:59:27 PM »
He was a worthless bastard all of his adult life, now he is the victim of elder abuse.

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.

looks like he deserves it...

(Sorry, Lord..)

I can't stand him... worst thing about him is he wants as many babies murdered as possible

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2021, 02:49:15 PM »
looks like he deserves it...

(Sorry, Lord..)

I can't stand him... worst thing about him is he wants as many babies murdered as possible
You're trying too hard.

Walk away.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Ferrance

• Signing the Blue State Blues
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2021, 04:16:38 PM »
Bi-dumb is objectively not good as President for several reasons. That being said my hope is that his rank incompetence latches on to the Democrats and the '22 midterms turn into a bloodbath for them  :-)
The Democratic party is longest running racist organization in the country. Going strong for over 200 years.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2021, 06:55:25 PM »
Bi-dumb is objectively not good as President for several reasons. That being said my hope is that his rank incompetence latches on to the Democrats and the '22 midterms turn into a bloodbath for them  :-)

It appears that the leftists will continue to cover for him, make excuses for his gaffes and just plain dumbassery (he's really not very bright, except in methods in how to line his own pockets using his children as bagmen), and since Jill Biden hates Kamala-toe with a passion, there is no way in  hell she's going to allow him to resign.

So we get to see the Gropey Joe Follies for the next 3+ years.

Exciting times, no?

Offline Ferrance

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2021, 07:11:41 PM »
It appears that the leftists will continue to cover for him, make excuses for his gaffes and just plain dumbassery (he's really not very bright, except in methods in how to line his own pockets using his children as bagmen), and since Jill Biden hates Kamala-toe with a passion, there is no way in  hell she's going to allow him to resign.

So we get to see the Gropey Joe Follies for the next 3+ years.

Exciting times, no?
I had no idea Dr. Jill hates the diversity hire. As far as leftists providing cover I agree but that's their and the MSM's raison d'etre.
The Democratic party is longest running racist organization in the country. Going strong for over 200 years.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2021, 07:17:50 PM »
I had no idea Dr. Jill hates the diversity hire. As far as leftists providing cover I agree but that's their and the MSM's raison d'etre.

**** the "Dr." Jill crap. She's a narcissist (just like her husband) who's only in politics for what it can bring her. Since she's not the "big guy," she's got to strap on a title just like a dominatrix straps on a dildo.

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Kamala-Harris-Jill-Biden-debate-busing-Politico-16192112.php

Offline old dog 2

• pork eating infidel
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2021, 07:27:07 PM »
Thanks Eupher, I forgot all about that busing & jungle kerfuffle in the primary.
Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.  - Voltaire

Offline Ferrance

« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2021, 05:54:39 PM »
**** the "Dr." Jill crap. She's a narcissist (just like her husband) who's only in politics for what it can bring her. Since she's not the "big guy," she's got to strap on a title just like a dominatrix straps on a dildo.
I completely agree with that assessment. It's sometimes difficult to convey derision through a keyboard. It's always "Dr. Jill" but never Dr. Ben Carson. At least he earned that title.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2021, 07:38:20 PM »
I completely agree with that assessment. It's sometimes difficult to convey derision through a keyboard. It's always "Dr. Jill" but never Dr. Ben Carson. At least he earned that title.
https://youtu.be/SvK2v9va9JQ

Yeah, whoopi is really that stupid...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2021, 07:44:24 PM »
https://youtu.be/SvK2v9va9JQ

Yeah, whoopi is really that stupid...

Yeah, but she farts on command. It's delightful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HKvTU6h-20

Offline 3rd-try

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2021, 09:51:06 PM »
Over this hellish 9 months, I've yet to hear of a single decision Biden made that was pro-American. At least our version of pro-American. No way he's making the decisions. I don't think he could make out a grocery list without help. A person could throw darts with the lights out and every now and then get a point or two. biden ZERO. But, soros, obama and the rest of the architects are getting exactly the results they planned for. Sounds tinfoil hat, but I'm convinced its going as planned for them.
 And as always...Thank you mainstream media and the tech media for being among the most worthless people to ever have lived. The dems, and the rest of the swamp dwellers have thrived only because you not only ignored this leftist power grab, but lied through your teeth to protect the worst of the worst.