Author Topic: VIDEO: Hilarious Scenes from Failed Federal Entrapment Rally at Capitol  (Read 434 times)

Offline pjcomix

There was a wild rumor that there might have been an authentic attendee at the Federal Entrapment Rally at Capitol Hill on  September 18. Although it is still unknown if there was a real attendee, the area was chock full of press and police, both uniformed in full Teenage Mutant Ninja Star Wars Stormtroopers gear as well as "undercover." "Undercover" in quotes because as you can see they were wearing very loud undercover uniforms. See, the purpose of being undercover is not to let people know you are undercover. As you can see, the "undercover" cops at the Federal Entrapment Rally practically shouted out their existence.

Oh, and remember, there were no undercover law enforcement officers in the Capitol on January 6. None whatsoever. Especially not those who were arrested and quickly released. ...On Wisconsin!

https://youtu.be/hZT7gcBi4Pc

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Re: VIDEO: Hilarious Scenes from Failed Federal Entrapment Rally at Capitol
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2021, 10:35:23 AM »
Great video.
Gave you a thumbs up...
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Delmar

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2021, 11:10:14 AM »
How much taxpayer money did the stupid old she cow Peloski piss away on this propaganda theatre production?
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline pjcomix

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2021, 02:50:27 PM »
 :heart: :cheersmate:
Great video.
Gave you a thumbs up...

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2021, 03:33:21 PM »
The not-so-secret undercover cops remind me of a time when I walked out of my apartment building to see a police car, with another of the same car model behind it, but just painted white. Unmarked vehicle, maybe? It was in an area where I had seen fights, and near where armed robberies and stuff like that had occurred.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2021, 03:33:33 PM »
How much taxpayer money did the stupid old she cow Peloski piss away on this propaganda theatre production?

Probably more than the cost of the recent California recall election that the liberals constantly whine about...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020