Current Events > The DUmpster

Are Trump Republicans sentient?

(1/3) > >>

CC27:

--- Quote ---PurgedVoter (1,363 posts)

Are Trump Republicans sentient?

I mean, they can talk, but do they actually understand what they say? I am pretty sure they are not self aware. It is clear that there is no understanding or memory about what they say.
It is all parroting. If we are going to assume that Trump Republicans are sentient and self aware, without testing or coming up with a valid definition of intelligence we might as well agree that slime molds are sentient.
I don't trust the test of recognizing yourself in a mirror. That may just be a species survival trait. It is true that Trump Republicans can recognize themselves in a mirror, but that may just be because that is the only thing that matters to them and because they spend so much time in front of mirrors preening.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215864568
--- End quote ---

What a word salad.

SVPete:
~7 hours since the OP and just 3 Replies. :loser: Probably a sort of Supply-and-Demand thingy. :-) DU's supply of Republicans-Are-Idiots threads exceeds DU's demand. :rotf:

Movie buff- The Sequel:
Continuing to dehumanize those who disagree with them, as the next step towards demanding genocide against them.

SVPete:

--- Quote from: SVPete on September 17, 2021, 07:58:08 AM ---~7 hours since the OP and just 3 Replies. :loser: Probably a sort of Supply-and-Demand thingy. :-) DU's supply of Republicans-Are-Idiots threads exceeds DU's demand. :rotf:

--- End quote ---

Wowzers! 3 1/2 days later, now there are 4 Replies. Are DUpipo tiring of silly virtue-signaling like the OP? Or just downcast by recent LIEden F-ups? :rotf:  :tongue:  :fuelfire:

freedumb2003b:

--- Quote from: CC27 on September 17, 2021, 07:50:05 AM ---What a word salad.

--- End quote ---

Random words from:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version