Author Topic: Oh my Lord, what could go wrong?!  (Read 689 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Oh my Lord, what could go wrong?!
« on: July 27, 2021, 06:24:29 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215670067

This is some scary stuff right here.

Smackdown2019 (709 posts)

What's the point? We are doom!

Rural Missouri here, where the daily funeral home boards are maxed with new customers. Masks can not be enforced due to hurt feelings of the unvaccinated and the outliers believe they have the right to impose their beliefs upon anyone. Sad that my local school district is got rid of the "taxpayers" C19 barriers in the classrooms by putting them in the dumpsters and told us parents they are not going to do remote learning, forcing our our 6 and 8 year old daughters to classful of unmask kids of TRUMPERS. Even a few school board members publicly announced they believe we should push for everyone to get the covid and get past this. Idiots!

My wife and I are planning to homeschool this year. Safety first!

Just, damn.  I really hope they reconsider the home schooling.  I'm no English scholar and when I'm finding stuff ... wow!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: Oh my Lord, what could go wrong?!
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2021, 06:32:15 PM »
So dummie now loves him some home schooling?   :runaway:  Its the end of the world as we know it!!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2021, 07:19:25 PM »
Maybe before the primitive engages in homeschooling for their children, the primitive should go back themself and pass 3rd grade English.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2021, 07:25:45 PM »
ALL of the last several things I've brought over say one thing; Biden is failing, and he's failing big.  When are the DUmmies going to treat him like they did Trump? 

I've seen several very good videos of Psaki trying to (finally) answer some tough questions and she's deflecting.  BIG time deflecting.

The libs are going to have to own this.  This is theirs.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2021, 07:53:04 PM »
Rural Missouri here, where the daily funeral home boards are maxed with new customers.

While I can't speak to the area in which this LPC Noob lives, here is data for the State of Missouri, https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/missouri/ . In it one can see:

* The state has been experiencing a bump in daily new cases for about 6 weeks;

* Daily deaths are declining, with zero reported since July 18th.

DU-Moron Smackdown2019 appears to be lying. In that sense (s)he will fit well on DU.

Masks can not be enforced due to hurt feelings of the unvaccinated and the outliers believe they have the right to impose their beliefs upon anyone.

Only the unvaccinated decline to wear masks? I wear masks as seldom as reasonably possible, and I have been vaccinated. I doubt Missourians are different in that respect. Maybe in DUmmie-World declining to wear a mask is "impos(ing) their beliefs upon (some)one," but in the real world where words have meaning, forcing or arm-twisting or guilt-tripping people into doing something is true imposing beliefs on people.

... forcing our our 6 and 8 year old daughters to classful of unmask kids of TRUMPERS.

The kids not wearing masks are all the children of "Trumpers"? :rotf: DU-Moron Smackdown2019 asked each and every one? :rotf: Even though school won't be insession for at least a month? :rotf:

My wife and I are planning to homeschool this year.

He should contact https://fhe-mo.org/ or https://www.match-inc.org/ to help find a support group ... you know ... people who have experience with homeschooling and MO's laws. :rotf: If he does, he'll, ummmmm, learn several somethings about many homeschooling families, :rotf: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2021, 08:23:13 PM »
Great. Two more uneducated brainwashed liberal idiots inbound.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2021, 08:21:25 AM »

They'll be home schooled on the virtues of CRT and Marxism. Two very important job skills.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2021, 08:28:48 AM »
forcing our our 6 and 8 year old daughters to classful of unmask kids of TRUMPERS.

OMG!!!! they may catch conservatism! :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2021, 08:59:22 AM »
OMG!!!! they may catch conservatism! :thatsright:

Conservatism is contagious, :tongue: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2021, 09:45:14 AM »

Bu, Bu, But homeschooling is EVIL!!!!  It takes money way from state run indoctrination centers public schools.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2021, 10:19:55 AM »
They'll be home schooled on the virtues of CRT and Marxism. Two very important job skills.

Don't forget "How to get yourself on SSDI" 101 and the ever popular "I'm just a victim and your racist" AP course.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2021, 10:49:37 AM »
Bu, Bu, But homeschooling is EVIL!!!!  It takes money way from state run indoctrination centers public schools.

I can't search DU's archives but I am sure there are multiple DU-threads spanning most of its 20+ years of hatred that hate on homeschooling and homeschoolers. Covid might have changed the demographics recently, but for most of the past three decades a very large percentage - and sometimes a majority - of homeschoolers have been and are Evangelical Christians (and a good number more are observant Catholics). Good DUpipo HATE theologically conservative Christians! :rotf:  :tongue:

That's one of the "somethings" I said DU-Moron Smackdown2019 would learn if his family homeschools and seeks assistance from a local support group. :-) Spilling the rest of my beans, he'll also learn that many homeschoolers are conservatives and voted for Trump :rotf: , some actually are anti-vaxxers :rotf: , and many are Pro-Life :rotf: (e.g., Live Action founder Lila Rose was homeschooled "K-12", as were her siblings).

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2021, 02:35:12 PM »
Maybe before the primitive engages in homeschooling for their children, the primitive should go back themself and pass 3rd grade English.

I knew a public school math teacher with massive loads of consumer debt. I dont think it matters where your kids end up. There are idiots everywhere
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2021, 06:44:55 PM »

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2021, 08:48:07 PM »

OK that made me laugh out loud!!!  H5 for brightening my evening!   :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi