Current Events > The DUmpster

Newsmax Host: I took pleasure in USA Men's Basketball loss

(1/4) > >>

Texacon:
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215669384

Ok, I've read some weird stuff on DU and seen the pretzel shapes they try to make to make stuff fit their narrative, but can someone tell me how in the hell they come up with this??

--- Quote ---

Newsmax Host: I took pleasure in USA Men's Basketball loss

What a colossal piece of shit!

--- End quote ---

It's actually a Keith Olberman Tweet asking why NEWSMAX hates America!  What the hell??

--- Quote --- Initech (88,443 posts)

8. Why do they hate America?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---underpants (163,585 posts)

11. Exchange I had on Facebook

Me: Rooting against your team. Nice.

Nazi: they were rooting against the country that gave them the opportunity, so yes I am.

Me: I feel sorry for you.

--- End quote ---

What is that term they like to throw around over there .... Cognitive Dissonance?  Does anyone think they know what the hell that means??  LOL

Those people have built an entire message board on talking about how much they HATE this country and none of them are calling them out on this bullshit?  LOL

KC

SVPete:
Many or most NBA players hate the US, https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nba-players-kneeling-anthem-protest-lebron-james-colin-kaepernick-bubble/ , as do Rapinoe, et al. They don't represent me, and I'm guessing the Newsmax host feels much the same. AFAIC, there are enough America-haters on the US Olympic team that I'm not going to burn the time to discern the A-holes from those who are not.

BTW, isn't it a bit unusual for DUpipo to express loyalty to US Olympic athletes?

Texacon:

--- Quote from: SVPete on July 27, 2021, 06:03:24 PM ---

BTW, isn't it a bit unusual for DUpipo to express loyalty to US Olympic athletes?

--- End quote ---

There, fixed it for you.

KC

Ralph Wiggum:
If the US were dominating the medal count thus far, many libs would probably say that we don't deserve them because we are a racist/sexist/misogynistic society.

Frankly, don't care.  Except for the 99% of American athletes who proudly represent our country, stand for the anthem, and respect how great we are, however imperfect.

USA4ME:

--- Quote from: --- Corgigal

9. Hater of other Americans can pack and leave. You’re a dime a dozen, and you’re a waste of resources.
--- End quote ---

This primitive just requested that every Democrat/leftist/progressive pack up and leave.

If you’re a liberal and playing athletics, you deserve to lose all the time, and I don’t care if you’re representing your country or your neighborhood kickball team.

And Simone Biles is a quitter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version