Current Events > The DUmpster

Anti-vax NFL players willing to put their immunocompromised coach at risk to ow

<< < (2/2)

SVPete:
The LIEden Administration has been putting out contradictory messages regarding vaccinations ever since they brought themselves to admit that the vaccines exist and millions of Americans had already been vaccinated when Joe was inaugurated (I think they more or less admitted that some time in February).

Message 1: Vaccines are safe, effective, and necessary for returning to normalcy.

Message 2: Vaccinated people should mask up just like the unvaccinated should.

I've been following Covid vaccine news since February 2020. 1. I knew back then that having a vaccine would be extremely important. 2. Having followed testing progress, I'm convinced the 3 vaccines in use in the US are safe and effective (by the standards of our real, imperfect, world). 3.The gooberment bureaucrats demanding that the vaccinated mask up are ignorant control-freak mini-tyrants who imagine they can wipe out the SARS-CoV-2 virus (even the Fauci Pendulum admitted that events of a vaccinated person being infected and spreading the virus are extremely rare!).

Old n Grumpy:

--- Quote ---Washington coach Ron Rivera has attempted this offseason to educate his players about vaccinations,
--- End quote ---

Is he a DR or medical professional?

If not he needs to STFU and teach his team to play football. :thatsright:

67 Rover:

--- Quote from: Old n Grumpy on July 28, 2021, 08:36:13 AM ---Is he a DR or medical professional?

If not he needs to STFU and teach his team to play football. :thatsright:

--- End quote ---

Maybe he can remote in with Skype or Teams to coach safely.  :-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version