Current Events > The DUmpster

I have been fully vaxxed since March. I wore my frikin mask to the store just n

<< < (2/4) > >>

I_B_Perky:

--- Quote ---demtenjeep (30,766 posts)

I have been fully vaxxed since March. I wore my frikin mask to the store just now

people looked at me and inside I was SEETHING
--- End quote ---

Well dummie... they were probably thinking "Man that **** is sooooo ugly she got to cover up with a face diaper!"

Next time wear a full length burqa, bitch.  Then you won't have to worry.

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: Texacon on July 27, 2021, 05:27:55 PM ---
Amen.  I don't walk around asking people if they're vaccinated.  That would be crazy talk and frankly, none of my damn business.  I also don't feel like those who got the 'jab' have "saved my life."

I was doing what I've been doing for as long as this has been going on and the virus has been doing what it's been doing.  Guess what, me and the virus are the same, we're both just going to do what we do.  If I get sick, I get sick.  I'll either recover or not.  There really isn't much of a choice.

KC

--- End quote ---

You're taking the correct tact, Tex.  Still relatively young enough at age 51 and have no underlying conditions that might aggravate the Wuhan.  Got the vaccination after a lot of research.  And I refuse to wear a mask unless some jag-dork insists (i.e., and Uber driver, which I use once a week).  And they invariable don't give a damn.

We're not going back to this rampant panic paranoia.

DefiantSix:

--- Quote --- demtenjeep (30,766 posts)

I have been fully vaxxed since March. I wore my frikin mask to the store just now

people looked at me and inside I was SEETHING
--- End quote ---

Aaand this is different from your NORMAL reaction to normal, socially adjusted people ...how exactly, Pam?

Look, oh Demented One; you're a mouth-breathing imbecile with negligable impulse control, and you don't mask the rage as well as you think you do. The good news is that we're used to the seething looks from you and your fellow morons, hon; and except to make sure you don't have easy approaches to our families when the inevitable psychotic episode kicks off, we don't give it a second thought.

You just aren't worth the potential wasted time...

BamaMoose:
Umm, Pam, were people looking at you because you crapped your pants and the other shoppers were rather grossed out.

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: BamaMoose on July 28, 2021, 01:02:40 AM ---Umm, Pam, were people looking at you because you crapped your pants and the other shoppers were rather grossed out.

--- End quote ---

Not to mention she's ugly as sin with or without her mask.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version