Author Topic: Rebekah Jones, the COVID Whistleblower Who Wasn’t  (Read 117 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Rebekah Jones, the COVID Whistleblower Who Wasn’t
« on: May 13, 2021, 07:53:20 AM »
Well now, this is an interesting read.  Lots of information and somewhat longish, but I'm glad it was.  There are too many details that need to be gotten out on this.

This woman is a grifter ... of the left!  I hope they continue to send her money.

Rebekah Jones, the COVID Whistleblower Who Wasn’t

This is a story about Rebekah Jones, a former dashboard manager at the Florida Department of Health (FDOH), who has single-handedly managed to convince millions of Americans that Governor Ron DeSantis has been fudging the state’s COVID-19 data.

When I write “single-handedly,” I mean it, for Jones is not one of the people who have advanced this conspiracy theory but rather is the person who has advanced this conspiracy theory. It has been repeated by others, sure: by partisans across the Internet, by unscrupulous Florida Democrats such as Nikki Fried and Charlie Crist, and on television, by MSNBC in particular. But it flows from a single place: Rebekah Jones. To understand that is to understand the whole game. This is about Jones, and Jones alone. If she falls, it falls.

And boy does it deserve to fall.

Jones’s central claim is nothing less dramatic than that she has uncovered a massive conspiracy in the third most populous state in the nation, and that, having done so, she has been ruthlessly persecuted by the governor and his “Gestapo.” Specifically, Jones claims that, while she was working at the FDOH last year, she was instructed by her superiors to alter the “raw” data so that Florida’s COVID response would look better, and that, having refused, she was fired. Were this charge true, it would reflect one of the most breathtaking political scandals in all of American history.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rebekah-jones-covid-whistleblower-wasn-103039488.html

<<<SNIP>>>

Well worth the read.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline thundley4

Re: Rebekah Jones, the COVID Whistleblower Who Wasn’t
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 04:09:32 PM »
But it was known last year that she lied about every claim she was making. The MSM knew it then but they covered for her to hurt Desantis and President Trump.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2021, 05:56:07 PM »
But it was known last year that she lied about every claim she was making. The MSM knew it then but they covered for her to hurt Desantis and President Trump.

Given that DeSantis is ridin' high in the polls and is most definitely not a squish (are you listening, Mittens?), Jones' efforts appear to be in the shitter with her employment opportunities.

I wonder if she collected unemployment.  :rotf:
Adams E2 Euphonium (built in 2017)
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium (built in 1941)
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2021, 09:27:02 AM »
She's a serial fraudster. Maybe the DU threads-of-adulation for her need an, ummmm, update. Because you know the threads-of-adulation are there.
ADAB

Facts don't matter to DUpipo

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2021, 07:34:35 PM »
She's a serial fraudster. Maybe the DU threads-of-adulation for her need an, ummmm, update. Because you know the threads-of-adulation are there.

I remember several.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen