Author Topic: Someone please explain to me  (Read 480 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Someone please explain to me
« on: May 06, 2021, 08:03:57 AM »
Star Member orangecrush (11,433 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215405291

Someone please explain to me

How after losing by a large margin, and costing the gop the Senate...

How exactly is this loser still exerting control over the gop?

What I glean from this is that the republicans are no longer interested in elections, because they know they can't win them.

Blatant election tampering, ala the "audit" in Arizona, voter suppression and intimidation, and worse to come.

January 6th was a dry run.

I fear if the justice department, and democratic officials in the states don't soon send a powerful message that attacks on the foundation of democracy will not be tolerated, making good policy will become a moot point.

:yawn:

Star Member CurtEastPoint (14,021 posts)

1. That is EXACTLY my question? I can see how the sheeple lurv Dump but the party he f'ed?

He won more votes than any sitting President ever. Just because Slo Joe managed to create, what is it now- 12 million votes?,  more 'votes' doesn't mean shit, jack.

Star Member underpants (161,866 posts)

3. They fear getting primaried by his core followers

Given how even Republicans have reacted to him losing and the traitorous attack he still has a sizeable number of supporters. Easily triggered especially in voting in primaries. They will turn out. Very few Congressional district are really up for grabs in a general election so getting the nomination is key. That’s what they fear. They also have lost control of their message in their media since now everyone has their own media which is a whole other matter.

::)

FBaggins (21,645 posts)

4. How many people showed up in November to vote against Trump?

Not had a preference for someone else it happened to be voting anyway... how many people were there primarily to get rid of Trump regardless of who his opponent was?

I think your answer is in there.

Star Member ronatchig (564 posts)

8. Did ya notice how Pecker disappeared

From the news cycle, a few years back. I'd really like to know what's in his vault. I believe that drump is sitting on a treasure trove of blackmail on the rightwing of America

:???:

rampartc (3,603 posts)

10. the pecker vault is one.

i think he got epstein's video as well. i think this is the right track.

Star Member GoCubsGo (26,353 posts)

13. Don't forget Putin.

Let's not forget that the Russians also hacked the GQP's server back in 2015. We only hear that they hacked the Democrat's server. Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney must be the only two Republicans on which Putin has no kompromat. If there are others, they're likely terrified of the flying monkey cult.

:rotf:

Arazi (4,624 posts)

14. #Traitor has forged a path on how Rs can challenge every election going forward

By adhering to the Big Lie, Republicans will use that template forever. It only follows then that they must still cling to #Traitor to perpetuate that fallacy for every future election.

This is a strategic move now by McCarthy and McConnell. They clearly see how they can "win" elections going forward with these 100s of illegitimate voting restriction bills built on the Big Lie. By embracing the Big Lie they can cast doubt on every Dem win.

But it also means they can't cast off #Traitor. They have to embrace him and the Big Lie.

While this might have all started with kompromat, I'm more convinced than ever that they're now deliberately aligning themselves with Trumpism.

When they cast out Liz Cheney, they'll seal their pact.

It's fascinating the old Republican power chiefs aren't exerting their power either overtly or covertly. They're letting one of their own go down in flames. They're obviously so craven that they're going to acquiesce to this new democracy crushing strategy

15. Fear, kompromat, and a cult following.

He knows a lot of what the Russians have on many them from when they hacked the party's servers before the 2016 election. We all see what happened with Lindsey Graham. He's just the tip of the ice berg. I have no doubt that's why Kevin McCarthy has also fallen into line, all of a sudden.

As for those without dirt that they fear being exposed, Bloated Orange Ballsack has a violent, mentally deranged cult following, that he can sic on them if they fall out of line. He knows it. They know it. They saw firsthand what he got these lunatics to do on Jan. 6th, and they're scared shitless. They know all he has to do is dog-whistle, and these loonies will show up on their doorstep, armed to the gills, and happy to harm or kill them or their loved ones, just as they did at the Capitol.

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Someone please explain to me
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 09:04:58 AM »
15. As for those without dirt that they fear being exposed, Bloated Orange Ballsack has a violent, mentally deranged cult following, that he can sic on them if they fall out of line. He knows it. They know it. They saw firsthand what he got these lunatics to do on Jan. 6th, and they're scared shitless. They know all he has to do is dog-whistle, and these loonies will show up on their doorstep, armed to the gills, and happy to harm or kill them or their loved ones, just as they did at the Capitol.
Hmmm, I must have missed all those millions of people who showed up to the Capitol with guns. And all those politicians attacked by belligerent Trump supporters.

13. Don't forget Putin.

Let's not forget that the Russians also hacked the GQP's server back in 2015. We only hear that they hacked the Democrat's server. Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney must be the only two Republicans on which Putin has no kompromat. If there are others, they're likely terrified of the flying monkey cult.
Nope, they're just two weak, ineffectual status quo politicians, and we're showing them the door.

Of course, you want our party to be weak, so you can almost kind of begin to somewhat like them being around.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 09:14:34 AM by ADsOutburst »

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2021, 09:16:20 AM »
Hmmm, I must have missed all those millions of people who showed up to the Capitol with guns. And all those politicians attacked by belligerent Trump supporters.

The FBI and Capitol Police missed it, too. They need to be fired for that!  :sarcasm:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2021, 09:25:30 AM »
FBaggins (21,645 posts)

4. How many dead people showed up in November to vote against Trump?

Fixed for accuracy
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2021, 10:25:28 AM »
Fixed for accuracy

To be fair, we don't know if they were merely dead or simply fictitious because there were no audits.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2021, 06:45:51 PM »
To be fair, we don't know if they were merely dead or simply fictitious because there were no audits.

Hmmm?

Wonder if even merely dead Dems showing up to vote ...

Were sufficiently virtue signaling by being at least double masked? 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 06:49:10 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)