Author Topic: I despise The Book of Revelations.  (Read 360 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
I despise The Book of Revelations.
« on: May 04, 2021, 07:04:47 AM »
It turns perfectly good Christians into insufferable c***s.

And then someone goes and does some shit like this...

Researchers at the U.S. Department of Defense have developed a COVID-19 microchip blood detector that inserts into a person’s skin.

Dr. Matt Hepburn, a retired infectious diseases physician in the army, is leading a Pentagon effort titled “Enabling Technologies” to develop treatments for diseases. Hepburn told  CBS’ “60 Minutes” Sunday that his team, operating under The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, was instructed by the government to take “pandemics off the table” with the chip development.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/05/03/pentagon-develops-microchip-detecting-covid-19-by-tracking-your-blood/

😑
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Re: I despise The Book of Revelations.
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2021, 08:58:04 AM »
The book isn't the issue, it's people's attempts to figure out somethings we aren't supposed to understand until they happen, or figure out times we aren't supposed to know yet, or just flat out manipulate/make money off of/gain power by pulling ideas about it out of their butts.  IHMO

The chip in the article isn't as bad as some corporate ones that are floating around.  I've seen at least one company that gave employees the option to get a chip which connected to their work ID for electronic doors and clocking in, as well as connected to their bank account or company charge account to use the vending machines and cafeteria.  This one sounds relatively benign, but Revelations or not, I have no intentions of letting anyone, government or corporate, implant anything in me, and would recommend others maintain the same healthy level of paranoia.  Our phones are bad enough, never mind something you can't leave behind.

Back to the comparisons, it seems very likely that the Mark from Revelations will be some similar form of technology that John couldn't comprehend because he had nothing to compare it too back then.  Frankly, it's also possible that the world will get blown back to the stone age before those end times hit, and the Mark really will be a tattoo one has to show to do any type of legal trading and selling.  If that doesn't happen, steps like this one are more about acceptance of the premise of allowing the government or corporations to implant stuff in us, for convenience.   
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Online Rick

• Crazy old man
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2021, 09:12:47 AM »
I don't think the technology will be there for chips. I'm think more the bruise on the forehead, from bang your head into the ground "praying".

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2021, 09:48:26 AM »
Frankly, those who interpret Revelations were issuing the same warnings in the 60's about switching-over to 'credit' economies and credit-cards.

I'm not saying chips aren't disturbing...  It falls-into the humans trying to be God category, which includes cloning and attempts to manipulate weather.