Author Topic: Osama bin Laden’s niece says only Trump can prevent another 9/11  (Read 1613 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Osama bin Laden’s niece says only Trump can prevent another 9/11
« on: September 05, 2020, 04:20:39 PM »
Osama bin Laden’s niece says only Trump can prevent another 9/11
https://nypost.com/2020/09/05/osama-bin-ladens-niece-says-only-trump-can-prevent-another-9-11/

Another 9/11-style attack may be just around the corner if Joe Biden is elected president, warns Noor bin Ladin, the niece of Sept. 11 terror mastermind Osama bin Laden.

“ISIS proliferated under the Obama/Biden administration, leading to them coming to Europe. Trump has shown he protects America and us by extension from foreign threats by obliterating terrorists at the root and before they get a chance to strike,” bin Ladin, 33, told The Post in her first-ever interview.

Bin Ladin (whose branch of the family has always spelled their name differently than her infamous uncle) lives in Switzerland but said she considers herself “an American at heart.” A full size US flag hung in her childhood room at age 12 and her dream vacation is an RV trip across America.

The stunning, Swiss-born bin Ladin says she is all in for Trump in 2020, calling the election the most important in a generation.

Noor bin Ladin is supported President Donald Trump. She thinks Trump can prevent another 9/11.

Bin Ladin is the daughter of Carmen Dufour, a Swiss author, and Yeslam bin Ladin — an older half-brother of Osama. Dufour and Yeslam split in 1988 and Noor, along with her two sisters, Wafah and Najia, were raised in Switzerland.

For most of her adult life, Noor helped her mother with a nasty and years-long divorce from Yeslam, who has played no role in her life. After the 9/11 attacks, Carmen became a brief international sensation with her 2004 tell-all account of her life in the bin Laden family: “Inside the Kingdom: My Life in Saudi Arabia.”

Unlike her older sister Wafah, an international pop singer and socialite, Noor bin Ladin has kept a low profile. She has a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Geneva, a master’s in commercial law from the University of London, and a computer coding bootcamp under her belt. She’s worked in startups and is currently writing a book analyzing the first 20 years of the 21st century.

“My life would have been very different had I been raised in Saudi Arabia,” she said. “I really grew up with this deep appreciation for freedom and basic individual rights.”
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du