Current Events > The DUmping Ground

Will Morningstar's Second Open Letter to David "Skinner" Allen

<< < (4/4)

Will Morningstar:

--- Quote from: dane on August 20, 2019, 10:01:54 AM ---Actually, there are only 113 members total, so if "...over a hundred..." are from "...The Failing Baby DU...", it's more like a mini-version of that site, with many of them being ones who were removed, so why not just stay at the other site, unless, of course, one has been removed. 

From that forum: Members
Total Members: 113

--- End quote ---

Hi, dane. Thanks for suggesting Hide5. There've been a few minor changes on the way which will make the site more user-friendly. As a result, some folks who gave it up as a bad job are now returning. Six yesterday, including tolk and Fred Sanford. I do appreciate you folks being there when I needed you.

Will Morningstar:

--- Quote from: Will Morningstar on August 21, 2019, 05:44:13 AM ---Hi, dane. Thanks for suggesting Hide5. There've been a few minor changes on the way which will make the site more user-friendly. As a result, some folks who gave it up as a bad job are now returning. Six yesterday, including tolk and Fred Sanford. fools_gold came back last week. I do appreciate you folks being there when I needed you.

--- End quote ---

dane:

--- Quote from: Will Morningstar on August 21, 2019, 05:47:49 AM ---

--- End quote ---
Still at the same 113 on the home page.  B/S

dane:

--- Quote from: Will Morningstar on August 21, 2019, 05:44:13 AM ---Hi, dane. Thanks for suggesting Hide5. There've been a few minor changes on the way which will make the site more user-friendly. As a result, some folks who gave it up as a bad job are now returning. Six yesterday, including tolk and Fred Sanford. I do appreciate you folks being there when I needed you.

--- End quote ---
Home page continues to show 113
Members
Total Members: 113

Muddling 2:
Down to 110.  Will managed to run 3 members off.  Then attacked one of them when they weren't around to defend themselves.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version