Current Events > HateMail from the Web

Discussionist!

(1/2) > >>

DumbAss Tanker:
Hey Ralphie, or anyone else who may want to hang there, please periodically advertise the CC hatemail feature on DI when it comes back up!  It would be fantastic if you could get the crazed insect to bite and vent her spleen directly to us for advanced and diversified mockery here.

FunkyZero:
do they allow posting email addresses publicly there?

thundley4:

--- Quote from: FunkyZero on January 08, 2017, 04:58:57 PM ---do they allow posting email addresses publicly there?

--- End quote ---

The email address wouldn't need to be posted, just the fact that CC now has an open email address.

Ralph Wiggum:

--- Quote from: DumbAss Tanker on January 08, 2017, 04:51:05 PM ---Hey Ralphie, or anyone else who may want to hang there, please periodically advertise the CC hatemail feature on DI when it comes back up!  It would be fantastic if you could get the crazed insect to bite and vent her spleen directly to us for advanced and diversified mockery here.

--- End quote ---
Good idea!  Since mine has been posted here for ages, I'd be happy to include it in my signature line.  And can recommend that another hate mail account can be found here.

miskie:
There has not been one single piece of mail so far. I bet the DUmmies think we are some sort of Russian hacktivist group. To that I say нет, we are not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version