Author Topic: #10 Top DUmmie - 1strongblackman  (Read 15316 times)

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
#10 Top DUmmie - 1strongblackman
« on: January 03, 2016, 05:11:05 PM »
Sorry I'm late. Had a DUmmie Christmas and am still a bit of a whiny bitch. Rain storms that knocked out electricity & internet, car accident 10 freaking miles away from Hoodoo Ski Resort & an hour away from my sister's. It wasn't really that bad & I can still drive my truck. Stupid tourists have no idea how to drive in ice & snow, with or without chains. On the bright side, my son was home & we saw Star Wars twice.

Anyway, the awards. I'll try to post them all today & tomorrow.

I don't have Frank's vast knowledge of the DUmmies, not having studied them as sociological subjects as one would a newly discovered primitive tribe that eats their own children hidden in the rain forest for the past several hundred years, so I decided to focus on threads & comments that illustrate their pathetic, useless, angry, perpetually offended lives and chose a couple representative ones.

#10 is 1strongblackman. There isn't really anything strong about him, except how strongly he whines about race. He's absolutely obsessed with it and, even on DU looks for ways to be offended. He has the uncanny ability to take the most mild threads/comments (even sometimes ones where race wasn't even the subject) and twist them to fit his world view as a victimized black man. Like most minorities who only focus on their race/gender/sexual orientation, he expects free speech to be curtailed so he's not offended by icky words & conversations.

From January 2015, he started this thread: https://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=100319.0

1StrongBlackMan (16,548 posts) http://www.democraticunderground.com/118711885

Some not so random thoughts ...
I must say, I've been surprised and disappointed in the direction/tone struck by DU, as of late.

Not too long ago, I posted a threat pointing out the overt racism that has been posted to DU. The post was well received, as it opened many a DUer's eyes to what PoC have been seeing for quite a while. Further, the offensive posts were roundly condemned. And, MIRT was working over-time. It was like a big breath of hopeful air ... DU was finally getting it!

What the hell happened?

Suddenly, DU is a place where "(people) do not have the right NOT to be offended (by the speech of others)" and "it is the responsibility of those offended to learn to live with (offensive speech)" because FREE SPEECH! ... FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION! ... the 1st AMENDMENT! ... The "right" of free speech has been completely de-coupled from any responsibility to self-censor.

Mark my words, soon some poster will come to DU (probably, this very group, if not ALL of the groups) and post the most vile racist (anti-Semitic/anti-Christian/anti-{insert Group Name Here}) "speech" ... and cut and paste the very words of DU's finest and/or post links to the threads pronouncing that freedom of speech/expression trumps all.

And, MIRT will be moot.

ETA: And, oh yeah (I saw this after I had posted my not so random thoughts ... http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=6090873  

In reference to this exchange he had on the above referenced thread.

97. You really believe that ...

it's the responsibility of the offended to learn to live with it?

WOW.

ETA: I am offended by racism/racist conduct/speech ... it is MY responsibility to live with that racism? A woman is offended by sexism/misogynist speech/conduct ... It is her responsibility to learn to live with that sexism/misogyny?

Liberals on this board are losing their minds ... or, showing their true colors.

As with most victims of "racial injustice", he's perfectly willing to bitch & moan about (white) folks not listening to what he wants, what would make everyone equal but never manages to tell them what it is, insuring he never has to crawl out of his self-imposed pity party of 2nd class citizenship.

Of all the threads I read through, this is my favorite because it perfectly encapsulates his anger at the world and his unwillingness to be responsible for his happiness. https://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=103810.0

1StrongBlackMan (22,236 posts) http://www.democraticunderground.com/10027059717

I'm seeing a lot of "I/we're your Ally" posts ...
Which raises to me a question ... Who gets to determine whether someone is an ally, or not?

Evidently, he believes anyone supporting racial justice should support him personally.

1StrongBlackMan (22,236 posts)
27. If you have to tell me you are my ally ...
you aren't my ally.

And stop holding out your misunderstood/reinterpreted picture of Dr. Martin Luther King out to me. I have told you before, I do not appreciate it.

1StrongBlackMan (22,236 posts)
58. Listen closer to what Black people are saying ...

Last edited Sun Aug 9, 2015, 03:40 PM - Edit history (1)

not what white liberals tell themselves, and each other, what Black are saying.

If I have to be the "correct" skin color to be an ally of BLM

It is not BLM or Black people talking about "skin color", even with the white supremacist talk.

Wait ... you do understand that we, both Black and white folks live within a white supremacist system ... and that taking down the oligarchs does not change that ... Right?

Still unsure of what he wants or what he thinks needs to happen for (liberal) black people to not wallow their victimhood. If he's not talking about "skin color" what the hell is he talking about?
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Re: #10 Top DUmmie - 1strongblackman
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 05:20:46 PM »
Congratulations, 1DumbBlackMan!

I had him slated for my #10 spot, so I'm happy about this result.  :-)

Online fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 05:38:43 PM »
Well done delilahmused! Worth the wait.

It goes without saying that 1DUmbblackjerk deserves his award, probably the only one he ever received that he didn't boost from the local WalMart.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2016, 05:39:07 PM »
1StupidBlackIdiot brings a smile to the white face of the democrat party because despite how much they show their contempt for him he stays on his knees begging for a seat at the table.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 05:44:13 PM »

It goes without saying that 1DUmbblackjerk deserves his award, probably the only one he ever received that he didn't boost from the local WalMart.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2016, 05:47:06 PM »
When being offended is your lifestyle you have to seek it wherever you are ... aren't DU-folk lucky to have him as a regular?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2016, 06:06:05 PM »
Cheers, delilah, madam, heart of my heart, dream of my dreams.

But if this isn't too late, don't worry about getting them posted in a hurry.

Take your time, do it at your convenience.

<<<knows how it is.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2016, 06:12:57 PM »
If Obambi had a brother.  :whistling:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2016, 06:25:15 PM »
Well done delilahmused! Worth the wait.
Dittos!! Well done Delilahmused!

From the depths of the perpetually offended rises 1StrongBlackMan, to proudly stand at the bottom of the heap.
I'm sure he will find his #10 raking offensive too

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2016, 06:35:36 PM »
Well done 1SBM  :-)

Here's your award:

You welcome!
Deplorable since 2016

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2016, 06:52:22 PM »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2016, 06:55:56 PM »
Dittos!! Well done Delilahmused!

From the depths of the perpetually offended rises 1StrongBlackMan, to proudly stand at the bottom of the heap.
I'm sure he will find his #10 raking offensive too

He'll want an Affirmative Action Top 5 finish. 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2016, 07:20:49 PM »
comment 2910:
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=81827.2900

Courtesy of Tess and Google Maps: 1SBM lives in a gated community ... in a golf course community! 1SBM & wife might be (gasp!) 1%ers!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2016, 07:28:07 PM »
 :rotf:

Yay, my nominee made it into the Top Ten - a little surprised, I'd thought Manny would be at #10 and 1stupidblackman would place, maybe, seventeenth but it turns out Manny didn't even crack the Top Twenty but looks like that will be rectified by a special award.

Nice summary of 1stupidblackman, deliah, and I hope things continue to improve for you. Yeah, this one lives in Tucson and is originally from Cleveland Heights. He is another SJW and I think he's a Hillary supporter and the Bernbots have made him post far less frequently.

Congrats, 1stupidblackman!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2016, 07:53:42 PM »
He'll want an Affirmative Action Top 5 finish.
Yeah well..tough tits for him.

As my Dad used to say, and my golf buddies & I still say. Especially when someone is losing like 36 quarters and they constantly bitch about losing.  Even such a small amount of $$.

Play better!!

Up your game 1weakblackman.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2016, 08:23:56 AM »
Well, well.

Well.

What to we do now?

The exact same day--yesterday, Sunday--that this primitive won #10 Top DUmmie of 2015, his mother springs loose of this mortal coil.

Even though we're all decent and civilized people here, we can't win nohow; he got this award, and the primitives'll insist we're mocking a suffering man.

We're not--we had no idea it was coming--but the primitives'll accuse us anyway.

But then if we go and express our sincerest heartfelt sympathies for his grievous loss, the primitives'll insist our sentiments are false, a sham.....when in fact they're very real.

It's a peculiar way to lead a life, dealing with the primitives; no matter what one does, it's always the wrong thing.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2016, 04:05:37 PM »
He definitely belongs on the list.
One sure way to know you're dealing with a horrific racist?
If he/she capitalizes his/her own race (Whatever it may be) in writing, but doesn't do the same for other races, as seen by the fact that this guy makes sentences like " we, both Black and white folks live within a white supremacist system." See how he did it there? When bigots like him do that (I've also come across white racists who do it with the word "White"), you know it's because they believe their own race is superior to/ more important than others. Long- winded, racist tool.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2016, 07:04:47 PM »
He definitely belongs on the list.
One sure way to know you're dealing with a horrific racist?
If he/she capitalizes his/her own race (Whatever it may be) in writing, but doesn't do the same for other races, as seen by the fact that this guy makes sentences like " we, both Black and white folks live within a white supremacist system." See how he did it there? When bigots like him do that (I've also come across white racists who do it with the word "White"), you know it's because they believe their own race is superior to/ more important than others. Long- winded, racist tool.

DU has more racists, bigots, and self-hating dolt's (i.e. randy) than any place I've ever seen.
Deplorable since 2016

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2016, 10:52:18 PM »
This should be an easy guess for all my fellow cavers.
with the following 3 questions, who am I referring to ?
Who is not black ?
Who is not strong ?
Who is not a man ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.