Author Topic: VIDEO: TYT's Chunk Yogurt Admits Democrats CHEAT and RIG Elections  (Read 310 times)

Offline pjcomix

You know how you know that The Young Turks Chunk Yogurt aka Cenk Uygur isn't getting millions of dollars in Democrat donor money this year as he has in the past? Because Chunk is now openly admitting what we already know. Namely that the Democrats CHEAT and RIG elections. To say that out loud is a YUUUUGE taboo for the Democrats and the media so look for Chunk and his sidekick Anna to be placed on the official non-person list. Of course, Chunk was forced by circumstances into making his admission. By previously buying completely into the Trump-Russia hoax, most of his viewers bled away, with many of them subscribing instead to the Jimmy Dore Show. The saving grace of Chunk Yogurt is the unintentional comedy he provides with his overacting and laughably exaggerated facial expressions as you see here. That's what severe subscriber loss can do to a person. Turn them into inadvertent desperate self-parodies as happened to poor Chunk Yogurt.

https://rumble.com/v4oocy6-tyts-chunk-yogurt-admits-democrats-cheat-and-rig-elections.html

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: VIDEO: TYT's Chunk Yogurt Admits Democrats CHEAT and RIG Elections
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2024, 07:36:07 PM »
News flash, Chunk Yogurt:
This has been common knowledge since at least 1960. Everyone knows the whole reason Kennedy selected Johnson as his veep was that he was the ballot box stuffer that could hand Texas to the Dim'Rats. (I bet the ghost of Kennedy regrets giving the corrupt bastard the time of day since Dealey Plaza.)
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus