Author Topic: "Wypipo" is not clever;  (Read 909 times)

Offline CC27

"Wypipo" is not clever;
« on: May 18, 2018, 07:32:34 AM »
MrsMatt (1,413 posts)

"Wypipo" is not clever;

it is divisive, hurtful, and a lazy stereotype.

Name the behavior, not the physical atribute.

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210626767

:whatever:

Offline SVPete

Re: "Wypipo" is not clever;
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2018, 07:39:57 AM »
MrsMatt (1,413 posts)

"Wypipo" is not clever;

it is divisive, hurtful, and a lazy stereotype.

That's the intent, so what's your point, DUpipo?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2018, 02:18:53 PM »
MrsMatt (1,413 posts)
6. Are you calling me racist?

If so, **** you.

That's a really intelligent reply! :lol:

I wonder if medicare or medicade or obama care covers hate pills. It must, as they seem to be taking an endless supply of them over there. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 02:32:27 PM »
MrsMatt (1,413 posts)
6. Are you calling me racist?

If so, **** you.

Welcome to DU, "MrsMatt"! How, with 1400+ posts, you avoided knowing what DUpipo are eludes me.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 09:13:43 PM »
No, "wypipo" is not clever. Neither are "alt-right", "chickenhawk", "orange Hitler", "mansplaining", etc.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2018, 10:40:25 PM »
Response to WhiskeyGrinder (Reply #1)Thu May 17, 2018, 11:17 PM
Star Member brush (17,317 posts)
63. Wypipo is not the same as white people, just as blah people is not the same as black people.

Wypipo know who they are. They are the ones Santorum was dog whistling to, and who trump and repugs dog whistle to.

Not rocket science, it's just the tables are turned and the ones who are used to creating derogatory terms for POCs suddenly are confronted with on created by POCs about them.

If that is really what they were trying to accomplish with wypipo, then they failed miserably.

Response to Doodley (Reply #103)Fri May 18, 2018, 08:05 AM
heaven05 (16,076 posts)
159. wypipo

as used by AA IS NOT RACIST. Black people cannot be racist since black people did not set up the institutional and systemic racism that racist wypipo have used for generations to oppress, kill, murder, execute unarmed AA-POC. PLEASE take note...
Response to heaven05 (Reply #159)Fri May 18, 2018, 04:46 PM
Star Member Qutzupalotl (9,879 posts)
282. Black people cannot be racist?

I beg to differ. Anyone can be racist.

I agree with the rest of your post, but it does not lead to your conclusion
Response to Qutzupalotl (Reply #282)Fri May 18, 2018, 04:50 PM
heaven05 (16,076 posts)
284. I said

black people can be bigoted, prejudiced, not ever a racist.
I stand by that and you are entitled to your opinion. It doesn't nor has it ever rang a bell with me as being the truth. Differ all you please

I'm starting to think that the term wypipo was created by conservatives to throw democrat underground into turmoil.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2018, 11:12:31 PM »
What we have here is a failure to discriminate.  Too many nuffin dindoit nots and circuitous routes winding up the rear ends of the snakes among us.

Welfare, crank, spank, dank and dark days is no way to go through life kids.

See: "Johnny Pissoff Meets The Red Angel" for more details...

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2018, 06:25:57 AM »
Star Member brush (17,317 posts)
63. Wypipo is not the same as white people, just as blah people is not the same as black people.

Wypipo know who they are. They are the ones Santorum was dog whistling to, and who trump and repugs dog whistle to.

Not rocket science, it's just the tables are turned and the ones who are used to creating derogatory terms for POCs suddenly are confronted with on created by POCs about them.

Does this DUpipo-moron really believe this butt-load? The people using "wypipo" only look at their targets' skin color, not at individuals and their ideas about life. And if this DUpipo-moron thinks any non-Prog gives much of a @#$% about this epithet, (s)he's been sucking on his/her :stoner: wa-a-a-a-aaaayyyyyyyyy too long.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 03:57:17 PM by SVPete »

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2018, 10:06:16 AM »
So, they mean to use "wypipo" to show what it's like to have pejoratives used against you? If "cracker", "white bread", or "peckerwood" didn't accomplish that, what chance does "wypipo" have?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2018, 02:28:44 PM »

They weren't dog whistling, they were passing gas. We use code words now. :-) :tongue: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!