Author Topic: Well, this is disgusting  (Read 858 times)

Offline Mary Ann

Well, this is disgusting
« on: September 25, 2020, 07:00:47 PM »
This is a (stupid) reply to an OP about Roe v. Wade. I brought it over just because of this comment:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214135420#post4

Star Member Freddie (6,521 posts)

4. I will always have funds available

In case either of my granddaughters (now little girls) has to exercise her RIGHT to choose and they have to travel out of the country. My beloved girls will NOT be anyone’s brood mare. I’ve always been pro-choice, but being a mom and grandma of girls has made me infinitely more so.
Or-------you could teach those "little girls" to respect themselves enough to have good judgment about their actions, and the guys they meet.

BTW, having a child is not about being a "brood mare."

Offline SVPete

Re: Well, this is disgusting
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2020, 07:08:12 PM »
BTW, having a child is not about being a "brood mare."

With that kind of resentment toward having children, I wonder if Star Member Freddie had a less than amicable marriage-and-divorce or three and is now a misandrist.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2020, 09:02:37 PM »
With that kind of resentment toward having children, I wonder if Star Member Freddie had a less than amicable marriage-and-divorce or three and is now a misandrist.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2020, 08:18:46 AM »
That Star Member Freddie would publicly say that she is ready, at will, to hand a granddaughter $500 and say, "Here. Go kill my great-grandchild. I don't want that great-grandchild." is just appalling.

My "style" would to say, "Here. Sign over the child and my wife I will gladly raise the child." More elegantly and gently, of course. It would not be the first time and we included other offers, though our offers were not accepted (and the baby is now an adult). Contrary to the Pro-Abortion crowd's stereotype, many Pro-Life people put their $$ and homes where their mouth is.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 08:21:44 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2020, 12:02:30 PM »
That Star Member Freddie would publicly say that she is ready, at will, to hand a granddaughter $500 and say, "Here. Go kill my great-grandchild. I don't want that great-grandchild." is just appalling.

My "style" would to say, "Here. Sign over the child and my wife I will gladly raise the child." More elegantly and gently, of course. It would not be the first time and we included other offers, though our offers were not accepted (and the baby is now an adult). Contrary to the Pro-Abortion crowd's stereotype, many Pro-Life people put their $$ and homes where their mouth is.
id have those tubes tied as part of the deal
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2020, 11:59:38 AM »
Abortion is not a form of contraception no matter what the DUchebags think.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.