Author Topic: I witnessed cops aim rifles at a black man! Bouncy  (Read 1020 times)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
I witnessed cops aim rifles at a black man! Bouncy
« on: June 27, 2020, 12:59:43 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213660577

mysteryowl

Yesterday, I witnessed 12 cops with assault rifles take down ONE black man

Just as I was leaving my friend's house, this shocking scene was playing out in the middle of the street.
There must have been about 8 cop cars with lights flashing blocking the road in both directions. K-9's barking. Cops running through the neighborhood behind houses.

I was scanning the area looking for the "gang" they must have been after. NO, it was ONE guy. One young black guy. They had removed him from his car, had him on his knees with his hands behind his head, and he was surrounded by cops with assault weapons pointed directly at ONE guy. They were about 2-3 feet from him. Two cops were aggressively looking through his car and trunk.

The young man was stellar in his calmness. His entire being was calm. I wondered how he did that?!
They cuffed him and put him in the back of the cop car. Thankfully, NOT shot! Neighbors are recording with their phones. One black woman is feeling threatened by a white woman that asked her if she knew what was going on. In response to the simple question, the black woman started yelling at the white woman calling her a bitch. Telling her she had every right to be recording this. She declared she was taking care of her people and you better get out of here! Go on, get out, white bitch! This added to the trauma of the scene for everyone there.

About 10 minutes pass and we see the young man brought out of the cop car, uncuffed and they let him go.
WRONG GUY!

We asked the cops what this was all about and we were told they would talk with us soon. We waited until only two cops were left and we approached to ask again before they leave. Clearly, the cops are still in hyper-vigilant mode and intense. Their response was that they got a call that there was a black man with a gun. This poor guy fit the description, he and his car. We said nothing else, but the cops kept talking and escalating. They got more and more intense. They started defending what they did and why they did it. It was so heated, I got scared and walked backwards out of the street and into the yard.

When these cops left and we went over to the guy in his car recovering from this ordeal. We told him what a great job he did, affirming how scary it was, and we were so glad he was okay. He managed to smile at us and say thanks.

With the current events of our time, people are traumatized and having reactions, including bystanders and the cops. I know my friend and I needed to decompress for awhile afterwards. It was shocking.

I wonder if the man's civil rights were violated in anyway?

I'm sure this all happened...

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: I witnessed cops aim rifles at a black man! Bouncy
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 04:23:40 AM »
Anyone know what the general issue assault weapon police carry is?

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 07:41:16 AM »
That must be a really large bush if 12 cops can jump out of it.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2020, 07:49:50 AM »
Does not compute.

"Cops running through the neighborhood behind houses."

"I was scanning the area looking for the "gang" they must have been after. NO, it was ONE guy. One young black guy. They had removed him from his car, "

One Black guy but cops were running through the neighborhood behind houses?

"he was surrounded by cops with assault weapons pointed directly at ONE guy."
You mean to tell me they were all pointing assault weapons at each other?

Damn they can't even keep the story straight. Zero bongs. Never happened.

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2020, 07:54:20 AM »

Depends on the department, but a lot of them have an M-Fourgery (Or even an actual M4) 'Patrol rifle' on board.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2020, 08:32:36 AM »

Yes. It's the one with the heat seeking plastic bullets (invisible to x-ray) and it also has a shoulder thing that goes up.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2020, 08:41:20 AM »
Hmmmmm ...

"Who" were the police looking for, and for what? Probably not a babysitter who ate leftover lasagna without permission. Police don't send that magnitude of resources to something minor.

Multiple police officers with drawn guns? Besides the severity of whatever crime they were working, maybe they didn't want to have to deal with neighbors trying to interfere, as commonly happens.

Police officers were running through yards and alleys but apprehended "just" one guy from his car? Either this is sloppy :bouncy: -tale fiction, or the police were pursuing multiple suspects.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2020, 09:07:17 AM »
Well, if all these people were recording the incident on their cellular telephones, how come the pictures haven't shown up on social media yet?

Also, I've never known of--I suspect it's official policy--cops to "explain" things to uninvolved bystanders during and after an arrest.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2020, 10:31:15 AM »
That must be a really large bush if 12 cops can jump out of it.

My first thought as well. :rofl: :cheersmate:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2020, 11:28:12 AM »
Didn't happen or is HEAVILY embellished.  Either way, these people are dumb
Deplorable since 2016

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2020, 12:24:17 PM »
Well, if all these people were recording the incident on their cellular telephones, how come the pictures haven't shown up on social media yet?

The cops had their special secret shield on thayt made them invisible to video.

Also, I've never known of--I suspect it's official policy--cops to "explain" things to uninvolved bystanders during and after an arrest.

The cops knew he was an important poster on du and would explain it all to the crowd there. They wanted the dump monkeys to be well informed and on top of all the latest news involving AA's
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2020, 10:15:59 AM »
For arguments sake let’s say this is real and not simply another DUmmie lie. If so, there is something very important in the story. The “victim”, although surrounded by “evil” and “hyped up” cops armed with racist assault weapons, acted calm, did what he was told and is alive and well.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2020, 02:19:03 PM »
For arguments sake let’s say this is real and not simply another DUmmie lie. If so, there is something very important in the story. The “victim”, although surrounded by “evil” and “hyped up” cops armed with racist assault weapons, acted calm, did what he was told and is alive and well.

How racist of you to notice this fact! :fuelfire:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.