Author Topic: Obamaite cali primitive tries to win hearts, minds, of Clinton supporters  (Read 897 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6285842

Yeah, right.

They must not grow olive branches over there in Vermont.

One suspects it wouldn't hurt the Obamaite cali primitive, and all Obamaite primitives for that matter, to read some of Dale Carnegie's How To Win Friends and Influence People.

cali  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-05-08 08:32 AM
Original message

I don't hate Hillary, but damn it's really time for her to step back and understand that she and Bill are no longer the leaders of the democratic party. She needs to stop trying to hog the limelight and to take her cues from Obama.

Yes, I'm glad she sent out the email announcing that she'll be formally announcing the end of her campaign on Saturday and endorsing Obama, but it's time for the games to stop. She shouldn't say another word about wanting the vp slot. She should arrange a joint "unity" appearance with Obama, and she should clearly emphasize that her supporters are dishonoring her and the issues she cares about if they vote for McCain or sit it out rather than voting for Obama.

She's had her few days. Hell, she's had longer than that. She's known for months that she wouldn't be the nominee. She's been given great deference by party leaders and SDs.

Hillary should make clear that she's not just stepping back and waiting in the hopes that some dreadful scandal destroys Obama between now and the convention. She can do that easily enough.

I wish I could trust her not to try and sabotage Obama behind the scene. But given her actions, I'm hesitant to do so.

It's a big blazing bonfire; never mind the comments of the Obamaite primitives, as the comments of those who supported the worthier Democrat candidate are more telling:

Marrah_G  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-05-08 08:37 AM
Response to Original message

4. She is frigging conceding the race? what more do you want? Blood?

Jesus H. Christ Cali.............Give the woman a break. You all won..... Do you get it? Your guy WON.

Can you stop kicking her now, please?

Or perhaps you could just stop kicking her for shit she hasn't even done yet, but you are sure that she is THINKING about doing............

She was asked if she would accept the VP slot and she said she would if asked. The Media has been the one talking about her as VP- NOT HER.

joeybee12  (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-05-08 08:39 AM
Response to Reply #4

8. Amen..and if this is what they're like in victory...

...can you imagine the explosion come November when he loses?

ruggerson  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-05-08 08:49 AM
Response to Reply #11

16. you're wrong and Marrah is right

this OP was completely unnecessary, but hey knock yourself out.

cricket08  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-05-08 09:37 AM
Response to Reply #16

43. Punitive appeals to a lot of people....

they enjoy condemning and accusing, and putting their know-it-all opinion out there. They get a special joy out of kicking someone that's already down. Just abusive bastards all of them.

HopeLives  (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-05-08 08:52 AM
Response to Reply #4

19. Total humiliation is all that will satisfy them.

Arkansas Granny  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-05-08 09:03 AM
Response to Reply #4

27. I don't think they will be happy with anything less than public humiliation. Maybe some sackcloth and ashes would do the trick.

Juniperx  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-05-08 05:14 PM
Response to Reply #4

83. This is the worst bad loser OP I've seen today...

Jesus H. Christ indeed... and I'll raise you a cracker!

I don't get it. What is to be gained by this behavior? Are some people so low themselves that this makes them fell bigger and better? Can you imagine the work that could be done on Obama's behalf if all this energy were to be directed for the good?

I just wish I could see as many "let's pick every little word apart that spews from McCain's mouth" OPs as I do Hillary hate OPs. There is no point.

This is getting really stupid.

MookieWilson  (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-05-08 08:48 AM

15. You've sure generated a lot of Hillary hating here. What if you had hated her?

yadayadayada  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-05-08 09:27 AM

36. You don't hate Hillary? You could have fooled me.

blues90  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-05-08 01:09 PM

71. What more do you what from Hillary?

Look she took a real beating form the beginning of these insane primaries and she took it and got close to the same about of votes as Obama.

She never got a free ride , it was endless smearing from day one.

If Obama got this he would have not been able to make it.

Most of all to use hate and hateful smearing which was the only thing I saw for the most part that boosted Obama.

If it were based on policy they are not much different , it was the endless taking her down that gave Obama the edge.

People may call this politics but it is pure crap that what it takes to win is to flame the opponent.

Much more was based on what Bill did than Hillary.

All that crap about her suggesting Obama should be assassinated , people are insane to think that , all that was is reading something into something out of shear ignorance and insanity.

She had every right to go out there for the people who supported her just like Obama did.

Most of you people can't handle a fair campaign and will do anything no matter how low it gets to get the big win.

And still because Hillary does not do what you feel she should do she is still a monster.

I would really like to see what anyone of you who slammed her would do if this happened to you at your job and in a way I hope it does.

Don't worry, blues; it's inevitable.

Haters never win.

Juniperx  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-05-08 05:16 PM

84. I don't hate Hillary, BUT

Why do all Hillary haters have a big but?
apres moi, le deluge