Author Topic: Is it a rule that on Fox you have to mention 9/11 once per hour?  (Read 759 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Shipwack  (952 posts)       Sat May-31-08 07:55 PM
Original message http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3369408
Is it a rule that on Fox you have to mention 9/11 once per hour?
I was stuck in a waiting room at the local Air Force base clinic, and of course Fox news was on the idiot box.

I relaxed a bit when I saw they were doing a piece on some new information about Stonehenge. They explained there has been evidence found that it was a burial ground, based on cremated remains found there.

Then it got weird.

They went off on a tangent on the history of cremation, how it wasn't popular until recently in the US because Catholics and Jews didn't approve of it. They then discussed how it was used more often now, because America was running out of space to bury people. They then talked specifically about Arlington cemetery.

OKaaaaay.

Then the newswoman asked the guest expert if the victims in the Twin Towers on 9/11 were cremated in the fires of the buildings, and that the dirt at "ground zero" had human ashes mixed in it.

He quickly said no, and claimed that the fires weren't hot enough, nor did they burn long enough, to fully cremate any body to ash.

How did we go from a news story about Stonehenge to a discussion of 9/11 in the space of two minutes?

Or is the segue obvious to everyone but me?

gbrooks (1000+ posts)       Sat May-31-08 08:04 PM
Response to Original message
1. The RW have repeated the 9/11 mantra so often that it's just white noise to me n/t
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!