Author Topic: "Ok after 24 hours of flummoxed, Fox is finding it's . . ."(nadinbrzezinski)  (Read 786 times)

Offline Tess Anderson

link

This arrogant, know-it-all bitch is really starting to wear on my nerves, especially with this "I watch FOX NEWS for YOU!!!" thing she's on now:

nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Sun Jan-30-11 10:13 PM
Original message
Ok after 24 hours of flummoxed, Fox is finding it's
 propaganda stride... here is one for ya... El Baradei will be cover for the take over of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Phew... I feared they were going to have a Jesus moment and stay with analysis. Given that Newsmax and other points right have found a meme of Obama is worthless, we are there kids. They never, ever disappoint, and it was fun while it lasted.

and more

nadinbrzezinski  (1000+ posts)        Sun Jan-30-11 05:44 PM
Original message
On RW propaganda and how slick it is
 so here I am turned in to FOX, so you don't have to... and this is how slick they are. While one minute they talk to a Brookings analyst (that is liberal, left wing. CATO must be busy looking for the new neo liberal lines)... the next they start talking to their regular stable on how liberal judges don't listen to sentencing guidelines and how a HAMAS terrarist sentence has dropped to 30 years.

Now the guy they are talking about is actually Al Qaida... no we don't have Hamas... nor is Hamas in Pakistan...

Yes I turned it away... but I must say... the fear is done very slickly... that five minutes of hate... I guess the talking point at CATO and other Neo Liberal fun places is that Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood are the same thing (and of course connected to Iran). Don't get me started on all the wrong headedness of that.

Oy...

Their average viewer though cannot tell any of this appart. I mean an Aryab is an Aryab and we must fear all of them!

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Any chance Nadin is actually a mole? whose intent is to just stir the hive up? for someone who doesn't watch Fox News she sure as heck watches it enough.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline ConservativeMobster

Any chance Nadin is actually a mole? whose intent is to just stir the hive up? for someone who doesn't watch Fox News she sure as heck watches it enough.

She watches and STILL gets it screwed up!  I think I saw the same show she was referring to and her description was stupid.
Our people look for a cause to believe in. Is it a third party we need, or is it a new and revitalized second party, raising a banner of no pale pastels, but bold colors which make it unmistakably clear where we stand on all of the issues troubling the people?***Ronald Reagan

Offline thundley4

She watches and STILL gets it screwed up!  I think I saw the same show she was referring to and her description was she is stupid.

FIFY

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Now the guy they are talking about is actually Al Qaida... no we don't have Hamas... nor is Hamas in Pakistan...

Naw, NadABrainInsky, Hamass never strays outside their borders in Palestine and Al Qeda never visits their partners in crime around the globe! WTF century do you live in?

You're so smart! You need nominated for a Nobel!

****in' idiot!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Naw, NadABrainInsky, Hamass never strays outside their borders in Palestine and Al Qeda never visits their partners in crime around the globe! WTF century do you live in?

You're so smart! You need nominated for a Nobel!

****in' idiot!

An IgNobel, maybe . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline The Hollywood NeoCon

• Visionary, Sage, Drunkard, Screenwriter
  • "For God & Country: Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"
I thought this twat was taking some time off....

What gives, man?

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!

What gives, man?

NadaBrainInsky just couldn't let the latest world crisis go by without leadin' the primitives down the path of her destruction!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12

What gives, man?

In nadiabrxzyzxzxzxZxski's world, 30 seconds qualifies as "some time off."
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

El Baradei is a tool, which is almost a prerequisite for that damned prize.  However, even he is not as big a tool as DUmmie needinabrewski.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.