Author Topic: orchidectomized sparkling husband primitive feels the earth move under him  (Read 1025 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3036525

Oh my.

Husb2Sparkly  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Thu Mar-20-08 10:13 AM
Original message

Did I just feel a tectonic shift?

(Mods, this is not intended as a primary thread. It is about the Democrats vs The Repubicans. That said, if you feel you must move it to that other place, go ahead.)

Has anyone else sensed a shift in tone and tenor of late? Up until a week or three ago, the media was pretty much of a like mind saying the Dems would win walking away in November. Then we got a pastor story and years old white house schedule records.

The Republican makes a gaffe (kindly called a misspeak by the kindly media) that would sink a Dem and nobody notices. Polls are reported. Dems are trailing. Each candidate is being discussed now in terms of how they are in trouble. Little seeds are being sewn by the screech monkeys. None will grow to decorative plants ..... maybe poison ivy .... but nothing that we'll like.

Bet on it. The Quadrennial Killing Of The Democratic Candidate has begun in earnest .... even before we know who it is.

Oh damn.

Copying and pasting bonfires from Skins's island using Firefox isn't as easy as using Internet Explorer, because Firefox adds a lot of things invisible on the screen.

There's some really good primitive comments here, but I'll post later, using Explorer.
apres moi, le deluge