Author Topic: VIDEO: Georgia Trump Phone Call Grand Jury Forewoman Is a Ditzy WEIRDO!  (Read 124 times)

Offline pjcomix

There is no way to watch the interviews with the forewoman of the Georgia Trump phone call grand jury forewoman, Emily Kohrs, and NOT think "Attention seeking weirdo." To that I would add ditzy into the description as well. You might call my categorization of Kohrs a bit cruel until you actually watch these clips from the interviews with her. Then you will call my description, "accurate."

Keep in mind this woman was the person that the Georgia grand jury designated to serve as their forewoman. What does that say about that grand jury?

https://rumble.com/v2ahh6c-georgia-trump-phone-call-grand-jury-forewoman-is-a-ditzy-weirdo.html

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Re: VIDEO: Georgia Trump Phone Call Grand Jury Forewoman Is a Ditzy WEIRDO!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2023, 09:46:03 AM »
An even less intelligent katie hobbs-bot.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline jukin

Re: VIDEO: Georgia Trump Phone Call Grand Jury Forewoman Is a Ditzy WEIRDO!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2023, 09:55:15 AM »
What is her DUmp handle? Because you know she post there.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.