Author Topic: How bad is it?  (Read 2150 times)

Offline Dori

Re: How bad is it?
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2013, 04:14:50 PM »
If Crazy Uncle Joe resigned, King Hussein would appoint a new VP. He could appoint anyone who is otherwise eligible to be President- think "Gerald Ford".

Dingy Harry has been a loyal soldier for King Hussein, and would be sure to pardon him immediately if he was convicted in impeachment.

I didn't know Ford had been appointed by Nixon.  In that case, I think Obama would appoint Nancy Pelosi.  She's the House minority leader.
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2013, 04:21:15 PM »
I didn't know Ford had been appointed by Nixon. 

Yes. Spiro Agnew resigned; Nixon appointed Ford to be VP; later, Nixon resigned; Ford was appointed to the Presidency; and Ford appointed Nelson Rockefeller to be VP.

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2013, 04:33:58 PM »
Last night there was a woman interviewed on FOX (think it was Hannity) about being targeted by the IRS. She's a wife and mother, an ordinary, anonymous person living her life. She wanted to form a nonprofit because she'd been running donations through her own checking account and it was getting too confusing. She was so frightened by the questions and the scrutiny, being asked for her donor list, etc. that she stopped her activism completely.

I keep thinking, it's too bad the IRS didn't send the form back with a note saying "APPLICATION DENIED BECAUSE YOU'RE A SLUT!" Sandra Fluke might have come to her rescue with a bag of free birth control, with the drooling press behind her. At least she would've gotten a little attention.

Cindie

While I was out delivering mail, it occurred to me that the exposure of this IRS debacle will probably result in a bunch of new conservative groups - just in time for 2014.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2013, 04:41:37 PM »
Well DUmmies, it's bad enough that Jon Stewart and Maureen Dowd spit obumbles dick out of their mouths long enough to essentially call him an incompetent boob.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2013, 05:37:38 PM »
Oh ye of little faith. O'bama is doing nothing more than playing 16 levels of dimensional chess that no mortal could possibly understand. We must all sit back and wait. It will be clear to us in the history books.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen