Author Topic: My Sexual harrassment bouncy by Raven  (Read 1522 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: My Sexual harrassment bouncy by Raven
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2011, 12:02:00 PM »
I thought she had a law degree for some reason.
She went to some matchbook cover night school for a law degree years later, hoping her family democrat connections would lead to some lucrative graft.
Didn't work out.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2011, 03:33:00 PM »
I don't want to sound mean, but your post made me think of this. For some reason many homely women subscribe to regressive ideology, and I have to wonder if growing up they were so angry that men didn't pay attention to them, and the 1 or 2 times when they were adults and a man came onto them, instead of being flattered they get angry because they revert back to their teen years and being angry at being ignored.

Uh huh.

The defrocked warped primitive, the "warpy" primitive.

The defrocked warped primitive was born a femme, with all the normal and usual female wants, including the need to be called "attractive."  (I dunno why words are so important to women, but there you have it).

Unfortunately, the defrocked warped primitive inherited the looks and body-build of her paternal ancestor.

As a little girl and a teenager, apparently nobody (especially a male) took the time and trouble to find something "pretty" about her, and to remark upon it.

And hence the defrocked warped primitive, angry and unfulfilled, is a primitive.

This is why it's very important for men, when encountering an unaesthetic woman, to look hard and find something, the least little thing, that is beautiful about her, and to remark upon it.  Her smile, the way she wears her hair, her pleasant manner, her perfume, her fingernail cuticles--anything, anything at all, that is pleasing about her.

Every time a man is complimentary of an ugly woman, he prevents another primitive.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2011, 04:03:26 PM »
This is why it's very important for men, when encountering an unaesthetic woman, to look hard and find something, the least little thing, that is beautiful about her, and to remark upon it.  Her smile, the way she wears her hair, her pleasant manner, her perfume, her fingernail cuticles--anything, anything at all, that is pleasing about her.

Every time a man is complimentary of an ugly woman, he prevents another primitive.

If a man does that though the women turn around and scream sexual harassment. The man is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2011, 07:10:06 PM »
If a man does that though the women turn around and scream sexual harassment. The man is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.
Isn't that the truth?

Years ago, I would see nearly every day a woman who was unfortunate in that her face could easily stop a Timex wristwatch. Serious, big-league ugly.

But when viewed from behind, she was easily a nine point eight, or maybe even a ten.

Being happily married, I had no improper interest in her beyond enjoying the view, but I often thought it would be nice if someone complimented her gorgeous ass.

As far as I know, no one ever did. She's probably a rabid democrat today.

She probably never suspected that she could have any man she desired so long as she kept her back turned to him.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2011, 02:53:26 PM »
Isn't that the truth?

Years ago, I would see nearly every day a woman who was unfortunate in that her face could easily stop a Timex wristwatch. Serious, big-league ugly.

But when viewed from behind, she was easily a nine point eight, or maybe even a ten.

Being happily married, I had no improper interest in her beyond enjoying the view, but I often thought it would be nice if someone complimented her gorgeous ass.

As far as I know, no one ever did. She's probably a rabid democrat today.

She probably never suspected that she could have any man she desired so long as she kept her back turned to him.

We had a tech that had a similar problem.  Looked like the losing goalie for a dart team (beyond normal acne).  And to make matters worse she had an identical twin sister who looked exactly the same way.   :thatsright:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2011, 03:05:19 PM »
We had a tech that had a similar problem.  Looked like the losing goalie for a dart team (beyond normal acne).  And to make matters worse she had an identical twin sister who looked exactly the same way.   :thatsright:

But(t), the rear views were pretty good, eh?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2011, 03:26:25 PM »
But(t), the rear views were pretty good, eh?

There is more than one reason it's called "Dog-style."

:-)
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.