Author Topic: DUmmie FUnnies Video: Joe Biden Goes BERSERK at 1986 Senate Hearing  (Read 1082 times)

Offline pjcomix

Almost nobody has ever seen this video of Joe Biden using a Senate hearing to showboat with his silly melodramatics in preparation for his upcoming presidential campaign back in 1986.

https://youtu.be/vS_fRS6CLjQ

p.s. Okay, this isn't technically a DUFU of the DUmmies but since I think this video is newsworthy and I am the FIRST to release it to the public, I thought you might want to see it. ---P.J. (doing the work that MSM reporters should but won't do)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: DUmmie FUnnies Video: Joe Biden Goes BERSERK at 1986 Senate Hearing
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 12:36:14 PM »
I think it was funny how he mentioned a few days ago about how Anita Hill was mistreated, and the primitives have been talking for years about how Biden was one of the Senators that helped attack her and how mad they were at him for doing so.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 04:15:18 PM »
Speaking of Slow Joe:

Just before the speeches, we were ushered to the side of the stage where we were lined up by order of introduction. As I was taking deep breaths and preparing myself to make my case to the crowd, I felt two hands on my shoulders. I froze. “Why is the vice-president of the United States touching me?”

I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, “I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual ****? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening. I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused. There is a Spanish saying, “tragame tierra,” it means, “earth, swallow me whole.” I couldn’t move and I couldn’t say anything. I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me. My name was called and I was never happier to get on stage in front of an audience.
https://ntknetwork.com/nevada-democrat-accuses-joe-biden-of-sexual-harassment/
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2019, 03:08:53 PM »
Well, I did think Biden would run and win the nomination, figured he was their establishment choice and thought he'd be the toughest opponent for Trump but not anymore. The MSM is leaking too much damaging info out on this creep, even though he is a known groper.

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2019, 08:34:12 PM »
^^ Campaign killer.  What a gross creep, creepy grabby kissy Joe is.