Author Topic: Bob and Bill are good friends  (Read 735 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Bob and Bill are good friends
« on: March 24, 2019, 10:49:48 PM »
Quote from:
DVRacer

Bob and Bill’s wives are even more so.
Bob was at both of Bill’s daughters weddings.
Bob worked for Bill for years in DOJ.
Rod hired Bob.
Rod works for Bill.
All three belong to the same church.
All three belong to the same political party.

Those three may turn on anyone else but they will not turn on each other. Bill and to a degree Rod’s summery released today will stand. The 6e testimony will be redacted before Congress sees the report which is a bulk of it. It will be further sanatized of anything they can claim is classified before you see it.

The what comes next is going to be even worse. Right now three letter agencies just got new orders from an emboldened narcissist go after everyone.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211952702

Quote from:
Drunken Irishman

1. We were had. Democrats should have insisted from the start this investigation was a fraud.

Instead, they insisted from the start that Mueller was an honorable man who would do good. I'm starting to think Trump purposely attacked Mueller to rile up Democrats into blindly supporting him.

Quote from:
Norman Conkedwest

4. Mueller was IN ON IT???

Quote from:
Star Member SHRED

7. Why not?

We've got to remain open to that idea.

Quote from:
Drunken Irishman

12. Mueller may not have been in on it but he was a pawn in Trump's game.

Trump attacking Mueller the way he did united Democrats into supporting the investigation without question. The Democrats are on record discussing how impeccable and honorable Mueller is so now they can't question his findings.

What Trump did was lay a trap and, sadly, the Democrats walked right into it.

Trump did everything to delegitimize the investigation. This riled up Democrats to support Mueller even further. Think about the rumors that he was going to fire Rosenstein and then end the investigation. What was the Democrats' response? WE MUST PROTECT THE INVESTIGATION! It was all a ruse. Trump was setting the foundation so that he won this fight no matter what. IF the investigation came back and was damning, he could just say, "see, told you it was a witch hunt...fake news...it's all bullshit." and his base would support it. IF it came back in his favor, even if marginally, he could say, "see, even the witch hunt couldn't find anything substantial..."

and he knows the Democrats can't attack Mueller because they spent two years praising him.

:rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

Oh, this is going to be fun!!

« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 10:55:06 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Delmar

Re: Bob and Bill are good friends
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 11:22:10 PM »
Drunken Irishman

12. Mueller may not have been in on it but he was a pawn in Trump's game.

:rotf:

President Trump goes from being a dunce to a mastermind and Mueller goes from super stud horse man to Trump's pawn.

Here's another blast from the past:

Thu Jan 4, 2018, 09:49 PM
SoCalMusicLover (3,194 posts)

Mueller's Sealed Indictment Leverage

Would it be reasonable to think of the possibility that Mr. Mueller has Sealed Indictments of Every Single Major Player, say guys like Sessions, Kushner, Drumpf Jr, Priebus, Pence, etc., and he has let it be known that if he is removed, they would All be Unsealed?

How likely is it that there are sealed indictments against everyone I mentioned, and others. Could it just be a couple of key people from that list, enough to give Drumpf pause to do a thing. How confidential are sealed indictments? Is Mr. Mueller allowed to even relay their existence to Drumpf's counsel? Obviously it's something that could never be allowed to leak, under any circumstance.

And another question, could those people all be arrested immediately, including someone in a high office like Pence or Sessions? The so-called "frog march" everyone hoped for with Rover.
https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210059667

No sealed indictments, no frog marches.

:nelson:
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden