Author Topic: Do you think Trump will get away with it?  (Read 1601 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Do you think Trump will get away with it?
« on: December 18, 2017, 10:52:15 AM »
Looking for something to row over and as we all know just about everything these days in yonder dump is 5th degree hysteria and wishful thinking.

Mon Dec 18, 2017, 10:35 AM

Le Gaucher (579 posts)

With each day , I feel we are getting closer to a dystopian society.. Where we will be like district 13 in hunger games.

Trump feels confident in subverting the truth.. Mueller can investigate all he wants ...Trump cant be touched and he will pardon everyone else. Mueller cant do jack shit if Trump has Congress on his side. All talk of NY attorney general going after Trump isnt serious. ....

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029997482

What follows is the typical blah...blah...blah with no mention of even the slightest hint that there is the smallest scrap of evidence that Trump and Putin are best buds...
 :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Do you think Trump will get away with it?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2017, 11:38:52 AM »
The  dystopian society is a figment of your warped imagination and only exists in your pea sized brain. :mental:

Your heroes  obama and hilliary are the ones that tried to destroy America, get a life. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 11:51:55 AM »

Le Gaucher (579 posts)

With each day , I feel we are getting closer to a dystopian society.. Where we will be like district 13 in hunger games.

Ah bullsh!t. You guys will be more like the colonists in Wall-E.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 12:04:21 PM »
Get away with what?  A growing economy, severely wounding ISIS, reducing needless and redundant regulations?  More please!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 12:22:40 PM »
Get away with what?  A growing economy, severely wounding ISIS, reducing needless and redundant regulations?  More please!
MAGA
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2017, 12:36:58 PM »
The DUmmie has been watching too many Hunger Games movies and mistaking the "world" in them as a "Neocon" future.  :whatever:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2017, 02:52:25 PM »
Dummies can't stand us winning, they are a bunch of losers who want to continue to be fleeced by the dirt bags they elect. :thatsright: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2017, 07:59:51 PM »

Le Gaucher (579 posts)

Trump feels confident in subverting the truth.. Mueller can investigate all he wants ...Trump cant be touched and he will pardon everyone else. Mueller cant do jack shit if Trump has Congress on his side. All talk of NY attorney general going after Trump isnt serious. ....

Yes he will get away with it dummie... and there is not one damn thing you can do about it!   :yahoo:

All your USA are belong to us.   :yahoo:

Time to either move to Venezuela or off yourself. Either one works for me.   :bird:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi