Author Topic: Some blog: L'il Ant'ny was set-up by GOP Lolita to get at Hillary!  (Read 1350 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
sunonmars (2,947 posts)

Breaking : The Hill Report: Girl in Weiner sexting case lied to damage Clinton

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/334511-report-girl-in-weiner-sexting-case-lied-to-damage-clinton?rnd=1495456865

The teenage girl who had exchanged inappropriate text messages with former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) lied about her age and political motivations to harm Hillary Clinton, according to a report by WhoWhatWhy.

The girl was not under the age of 15, as the initial reports said, but nearly 17 when she first reached out to Weiner, the report said. She and her family were also not Clinton supporters, as the girl claimed in a letter published by BuzzFeed, according to social media posts unearthed by the website.

“Seeing that Weiner is both a repeat offender — his sexting addiction cost him his job in Congress as well as a shot at becoming mayor of New York — and associated with one of the most important people in Clinton’s inner circle, it is conceivable that this was a set-up from the beginning, with the objective of embarrassing the Clinton campaign,” the report reads.

The Daily Mail initially broke the story in September 2016, which ultimately led the FBI to obtain Weiner’s laptop and discover emails from Clinton’s private server. Weiner is married to longtime Clinton aide Huma Abedin, who reportedly filed for divorce from Weiner last week.
Former FBI Director James Comey in late October announced the discovery a emails potentially relevant to the bureau’s investigation into Clinton’s server. While Comey several days later said he would not alter his previous recommendation that no charges be brought against Clinton, she has cited Comey’s initial letter to Congress as one for the contributing factors to her loss to Donald Trump.

The report also added that Chuck Johnson, a conservative writer, was one of the individuals who connected the girl to The Daily Mail.

“It’s not yet clear whether the motive was primarily money, a plot to smear Clinton, or both,” the report notes.

A WhoWhatWhy investigation has uncovered numerous substantive falsehoods and mischaracterizations — raising doubts about a case that changed the 2016 election and American history:

• The girl was presented in news accounts — and Weiner’s plea deal — as being 15 at the time, that is, under the age of consent in her state. She was not.

• Weiner’s victim and her family were not, as represented, Clinton fans — they actually were strong Trump enthusiasts. Her story was trusted in part because she was characterized as having no axe to grind with Clinton or the Democrats.

• Weiner’s “sexting” partner was not simply a victim. Contrary to tabloid accounts, she initiated the contact with Weiner. And she went out of her way to seek advice from a GOP-associated figure behind prior efforts to harm Weiner and other Democrats.

To be clear, what Weiner did was morally indefensible. None of the evidence we provide is meant to excuse his behavior. But it is impossible to overstate the significance of the lies his teen sexting partner told in ensuring the story became a national sensation. The big question that remains is why.

Forget for a moment this is The Hill basing a report on a blog.

We're supposed to believe the courts in NY misidentified the age of the victim.

sunonmars (2,947 posts)

4. Maybe Mensch is right and this whole thing was a set up sting.

sunonmars (2,947 posts)

6. Would anyone be surprised if it was a setup to conveniently "look" at his computer.....

and some planted email shit.

Even if that were true: How, pray tell, did they get hold of authentic classified State Department emails?

You can't claim that without admitting Clinton's illegal email server gave enemies of the US the power to take down Hillary.

octoberlib (7,046 posts)

7. It set everything up for the Comey letter.

I smell Roger Stone on this one. He took down Spitzer with underhanded shit like this.

Botany (43,694 posts)

9. It was all a big set up ..... the right wing trolled Weiner in order to hurt HRC

And the emails in question that wound up on Weiner's lap top might have
very well been planted by the Russians.

stevenleser (30,775 posts)

10. Wow, there is no end to the dirty tricks the GOP will pull.

Decades ago, when I had the time to listen to Rush, he took a caller who claimed the crack epidemic was a plot by the white power structure to destroy the black community.

Rush responded, "So don't sell or buy crack."

Apparently Proglodytes feel entitled to send dick-pics to girls identifying as 15 years old.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029100331
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline JakeStyle

Re: Some blog: L'il Ant'ny was set-up by GOP Lolita to get at Hillary!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 10:07:14 AM »
"Nearly 17",  "it is conceivable that this was a set-up" That's some stellar reporting. 

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 10:23:27 AM »
I wonder when the retards will finally admit that the only Russian connection is salad dressing?  :lmao:

Star Member Botany (43,695 posts)
9. It was all a big set up ..... the right wing trolled Weiner in order to hurt HRC

And the emails in question that wound up on Weiner's lap top might have
very well been planted by the Russians.
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 10:27:28 AM »
Blame the victim.  Great strategy.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ7543nJngk[/youtube]
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 11:19:30 AM »
Okay, let's play Pretend. Let's Pretend Lolita was a Republican honey trap. What difference does it make?

* Weiner still took pictures of his ...

* Weiner still texted those pictures to a minor.

Maybe Libs & Progs should focus their outrage on D Party leaders who don't vet their candidates for office and give the randy-risky ones the boot in the primaries (they should have loading primary dice down pat by now).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 12:06:34 PM »
Love 'em  for the predictability they demonstrate.

Star Member yallerdawg (10,081 posts)
14. Behind every "Monica Lewinsky" lurks...a "Linda Tripp."
The major philosophical question of today: "What the hell do we know?"   

Wait, I thought it was the Mossad that got Clinton using the Lewinski Lip Lock.

Star Member C Moon (4,007 posts)
34. I was thinking this morning if Russia could be going for state politics, as well.
In California, the GOP is going after a Democratic senator. Ousting him would remove our super majority. Probably just politics, but it makes me wonder how deep the Russian involvement goes in our country.

All the way to the hilt.

StevieM (5,864 posts)
38. This is incredible...but predictable. There really is a vast-right wing conspiracy. (eom)

It was the VRWC, in concert with the Russians a the Met.  Or may be it was Colonel Mustard in the study with a candle stick.  :tongue:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 12:10:06 PM »
Quote from:
stevenleser

Wow, there is no end to the dirty tricks the GOP will pull.

There's definitely no end to your stupidity.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2017, 01:58:36 PM »
34. I was thinking this morning if Russia could be going for state politics, as well.
In California, the GOP is going after a Democratic senator. Ousting him would remove our super majority. Probably just politics, but it makes me wonder how deep the Russian involvement goes in our country.

:thatsright:  :thatsright: Hey "C Moon" moron! Newman is a State Senator. And the issue being brought against him - and on which Gov. brown is defending him - is Newman's vote to increase CA's sky-high gas taxes and sky-high vehicle registration fees. :thatsright:  :thatsright: Russia has nothing to do with that; CA doesn't conduct foreign policy, however much Gov. Brown hate that fact. :thatsright:  :thatsright: Companies with facilities in CA, such as Lockheed-Martin or L3 Communication are of vastly greater interest to the Russians than the California State Senate. :thatsright:  :thatsright:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2017, 04:39:30 PM »
Why do I believe this would fly over at the DUmp?:

Breaking: Weiner's Guilty plea to be vacated

Louise Mensch reporting on her twitter feed that Weiner was entrapped in entering his Guilty plea.  Judge Boris Badguyski asked Weiner if he liked ice cream.  Weiner responded in the affirmative, stating "Yes ice cream is one of my guilty pleasures, cuz, you know I try to stay in shape so I can text naked pictures of myself to 15 year old girls.".  Russian hackers accessed the official court transcripts and modified his response to state "Your honor, I am Guilty of texting naked pictures of myself to 15 year old girls.".  A clear case of entrapment and skullduggery that goes all the way to the Kremlin.

:rotf:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2017, 06:07:54 PM »
"Nearly 17",  "it is conceivable that this was a set-up" That's some stellar reporting.

Did it originate from Rawstory, Truthout or the Palmer Report?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2017, 06:09:29 PM »
And typically, DUmmies always defend child molesters.  Sick ****s.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2017, 06:11:13 PM »
A WhoWhatWhy investigation

WTF?
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2017, 06:13:59 PM »
Blame the victim.  Great strategy.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ7543nJngk[/youtube]

He left out "you have the right to lie your ass off and destroy some guy's life.  Because regret=sexual assault.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2017, 06:39:46 PM »
Madam45for2923 (3,326 posts)

56. Writer Alana Goodman & Cassandra Rules/ Fairbanks partied at Trumps inauguration

This whole thing needs more investigating.

The writer of the Daily Mail article is Alana Goodman.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790824/Anthony-Weiner-carried-months-long-online-sexual-relationship-troubled-15-year-old-girl-telling-hard-asking-dress-school-girl-outfits-pressing-engage-rape-fantasies.html

Here together:

Cassandra Fairbanks on Twitter: "#WomenWhoVoteTrump are badass. MAGA! " with Alana Goodman http://archive.is/QaOZL 

Not sure who the babes are in relation to this story but thanks for the pic.

McCamy Taylor (16,822 posts)

70. Republicans smear with sex. An important reminder.

I bet you still believe Bill Clinton did not have sexual relations with that woman.

ffr (7,588 posts)

74. Lies and deceit. KGOP game plan course 101

It's right in their playbook. Lie their asses off to get elected. Whatever it takes. People care less about the truth after the fact.

I'd like to see HRC sue her ass.

Me too.

Though, for different reasons.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2017, 07:06:56 PM »
McCamy Taylor (16,822 posts)

70. Republicans smear with sex. An important reminder.

And liberals smear by making insinuations about conservatives being gay.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2017, 07:18:25 PM »
STOOOOOOOPID question time. How does getting Weiner to text his ... "damage Clinton"? She wasn't in the pix with him. Or doing a menagerie-a-troll with Anthony and Huma. How was she hurt by revelations of his antics?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2017, 07:37:07 PM »
STOOOOOOOPID question time. How does getting Weiner to text his ... "damage Clinton"? She wasn't in the pix with him. Or doing a menagerie-a-troll with Anthony and Huma. How was she hurt by revelations of his antics?

Because that gave the authorities probable cause to seize and search his laptop whereon thousands of State Department emails were stored leading to Comey's October surprise.

Of course, that requires us to ask: How did alleged originators of the honeypot operation know the State Department emails were on L'il Ant'ny's laptop?

Offline thundley4

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2017, 07:56:57 PM »

Of course, that requires us to ask: How did alleged originators of the honeypot operation know the State Department emails were on L'il Ant'ny's laptop?

Obviously Trump told them to look at Weiner. Trumped warned that Weiner could be dangerous as early 2015.

How did Trump know to tell the feds to look at Weiner? The Russians told him of course.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2017, 09:35:56 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They're so precious.

F*cking i(D)iots.   :thatsright:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2017, 09:40:46 PM »
That's ..... vast TRUMP WING conspiracy, (D)ickheads.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2017, 09:45:58 PM »
Breaking: Weiner's Guilty plea to be vacated

Louise Mensch reporting
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2017, 09:50:59 PM »
34. I was thinking this morning

...and it was so painful.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2017, 08:34:52 AM »
This "revelation" may be fake news. The group making the claim has shown zero evidence that they have identified the girl or of her age. They may be correct - this article explains reason for doubt beyond annoymorous sources - or it may be a Hate-Trump group concocting fake-facts which were then reported as facts by a credulous MSM.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2017, 02:53:56 PM »
Snooker stooge just poured water on everthing...

Fluke a Snooker (76 posts)
96. I hate Donald Trump, granted. But don't insult my intelligence. The girl WAS 15.

To be blunt, the GOP is the most destructive force in the history of the planet, and Trump has just superceded George Bush as the second most destructive man in history (behind Ronald Reagan.) And yes, the investigation into Weiner's weiner activity probably cost Hillary the election. But DON'T mess with the actual truth.

Here is the actual court document: https://cryptome.org/2017/05/weiner-files.pdf

Note that it clearly indicates the girl was under 16 when the sexting went on, and that Weiner knew about it.

We have enough on the GOP heathen to put them all in jail for eternity. But don't muddy the waters with non-facts.

76 posts? Even money he get's MIRC'd before 100.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2017, 04:14:29 PM »
Obviously Trump told them to look at Weiner. Trumped warned that Weiner could be dangerous as early 2015.

How did Trump know to tell the feds to look at Weiner? The Russians told him of course.

<Snicker> - You said, "look at Weiner."
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.