Author Topic: Sea lion attack? Obviously Trump's fault.  (Read 699 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Sea lion attack? Obviously Trump's fault.
« on: May 21, 2017, 02:33:00 PM »
I swear to Kek, I only voted for Trump because he wasn't Hillary but you retarded idiot mutant chimps are making me actually like him.

Tanuki (5,967 posts)

Little girl rescued after sea lion drags her off wharf and under water

in British Columbia 

<video of incident>

PJMcK (3,194 posts)

12. The adults' behavior is outrageous!

These foolish people have absolutely no idea about wildlife! Early in the video, they entice the sea lion by throwing food into the water. Then they continue to lure the animal towards the boat by pretending to have more food. At this point, these people are stupid because they've already observed that the sea lion is quite large yet they continue to toy with it.

Now we reach their true idiocy. The sea lion lunges- tentatively- at the little girl. Rather than pulling her away from the edge of the dock, the adults giggle about the animal's behavior. THEN THEY LET THE GIRL SIT ON THE EDGE! Are they stupid, negligent, abusive or something else?

It isn't the least bit surprising to anyone who has worked with or studied wildlife to see what happened next. Thankfully, the little girl was quickly rescued.

Although this happened in Canada, I wonder if her parents are Trump supporters. They are as stupid and idiotic as he is.

snooper2 (29,104 posts)

19. LOL- Well you got Trump in a sea lion thread

LOL

yuiyoshida (21,215 posts)

23. "I wonder if her parents are Trump supporters"

Um no, they are Chinese, the last thing they would ever do is vote for Trump. Most Chinese are smart enough to know, that TRUMP holds nothing for them.

PJMcK (3,194 posts)

25. Respectfully, I don't know that they are Chinese

How did you make that determination, yuiyoshida? In the video, I only hear English spoken with North American accents. I could certainly be wrong and if so, I apologize.

Regardless, I did make a cheap shot at Trump supporters. Sometimes, it seems too easy. Nonetheless, I'm not very impressed with the parenting skills displayed by the little girl's caretakers.

We beat you and the smartest women ever to run for president.

How does it feel to lose to us?

26. They were Chinese

You don't think I didn't see and know that?? They are speaking Cantonese!

Chill, bitch.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029097393
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

Re: Sea lion attack? Obviously Trump's fault.
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 02:57:44 PM »
PJMcK (3,194 posts)

These foolish people have absolutely no idea about wildlife! Early in the video, they entice the sea lion by throwing food into the water. Then they continue to lure the animal towards the boat by pretending to have more food. At this point, these people are stupid because they've already observed that the sea lion is quite large yet they continue to toy with it.

Now we reach their true idiocy. The sea lion lunges- tentatively- at the little girl. Rather than pulling her away from the edge of the dock, the adults giggle about the animal's behavior. THEN THEY LET THE GIRL SIT ON THE EDGE! Are they stupid, negligent, abusive or something else?
Although this happened in Canada, I wonder if her parents are Trump supporters. They are as stupid and idiotic as he is.

As yy could have pointed out, you could probably see moronicity like that every weekend at Pier 39 in SF, probably for the past 4 decades or more.

23. "I wonder if her parents are Trump supporters"

Um no, they are Chinese ...

26. They were Chinese

... They are speaking Cantonese!

Oo! Oo! yy is so smart! But (s)he should at least have acknowledged, before the Trump-snark, that they could not vote in the US. That said, another DU thread mentioned that Trump actually has admirers on Chinese social media (which is very government monitored). Oh, and by the way, if they are Chinese, they are probably from Hong Kong, where Cantonese is commonly spoke. The rest of the Mainland and Taiwan speak mostly Mandarin, with some local dialects (sometimes multiple dialects, when there are multiple non-Han Chinese minorities, e.g. China's western provinces).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 04:02:56 PM »
I spend a fair amount of time out on the ocean in small boats, a 12 foot kayak and a 19 foot catamaran. I deal with large sea animals all the time. However, once I did get concerned. I was in the middle of a pod of dolphins (10-16 foot) in my kayak *also named Dolphin) having a great time thinking I'm king shit. THEN a dolphin comes up to breath right in front and his tail hits the bow of the kayak. Well it freaks out and so do the rest of the pod. Then this big bright EDISON light bulb goes off in Jukin's head. These animals are huge, all muscle, lots of them, and I'm on their turf, so to speak. Nothing happened they all went for a sound but it did open my mind to the fact there are dangers even if you have spent 40 years in the ocean with no harm other than jellyfish stings.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 04:19:36 PM »
For no better reason than that it's a hilarious story and a gorgeous song:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG9AEdRaJhc[/youtube]
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 09:45:52 AM »
Anyone can plainly see that was a BFEE inspired event. Trump had nothing to do with this
Deplorable since 2016

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 09:50:04 AM »
PJMcK (3,194 posts)

Sorry, Doug Bulna is a Demonrat.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2017, 08:06:31 AM »
I blame Disney and Hollywood for anthropomorphizing animals. 
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2017, 08:13:20 AM »
I blame Disney and Hollywood for anthropomorphizing animals.

And Sanrio.