Author Topic: Proglodytes wanna fight  (Read 1081 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Proglodytes wanna fight
« on: May 21, 2017, 09:45:35 AM »
TheMastersNemesis (7,523 posts)

GOP REPS FEEL UNSAFE - Complaining About Uncivility. - MSN - The Hill.

GOP representatives complaining about threats and incivility regarding debate and vote over AHCA. The acrimony over health care seems to be increasing. And the deafness of the GOP over taking away health care from every American has them bristling.

WHAT THE **** DO THESE GOONS THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN THEY SAY **** YOU WE PLAN TO KILL THE SYSTEM AND YOUR FAMILY AS WELL. Sabotaging the ACA with their 'DEATH SENTENCE BILL' will screw every American.

Now I am sorry that I am shouting. But every day we hear how the GOP is determined to CRASH the health care system so they can create a system that will even screw people who have insurance now. They plan to create a national crisis and national emergency over their ideology.

They want to crash even Medicare, veterans care and even regular care so they can PRIVATIZE AND MARKETIZE IT in their image. That means thousands of people will die early and who know how many will go bankrupt. Under their system very few PRIVILEGED few will have coverage or care.

THEY VIEW WHAT THEY WANT TO DO AS A 'MILD' DISAGREEMENT OVER POLICY. They are still refusing to listen and still intend to inflict pain and death on American citizens to placate billionaires.

Breathing is a privilege. Life is a privilege.

You want my money, Bob?

Come over and reach into my pocket.

Xipe Totec (38,239 posts)

1. Perhaps some sort of weapons ban at these events would make him feel safer?

No bans, just war.

You ready?

Ilsa (43,710 posts)

3. They've allowed everyone to be publicly armed to the teeth.

They should be afraid. Especially when telling constituents, "I've exempted myself from the law that may cause your death."

The dems exempted themselves from the law that drove everyone else's premiums through the roof and killed availability of insurance and providers.

Be afraid.

beachbum bob (3,456 posts)

5. conservatives have been used to being coddled for years...and now they are facing ALL their

constituents and believe me, the conservatives are on the losing side big time. The represent corporate special interest and that is no longer in line with american familes and workers

**** you with Lois Lerner's pug face.

Victor_c3 (2,019 posts)

6. so are they worried that the "second ammendment solution" they tout might include them? n/t

no

teezy (194 posts)

7. These sorry sacks of shit deserve to be uncomfortable.

If they're scared now, imagine how scared they'll be when their own supporters start losing loved ones from this health care bill and showing up at town halls, angrier than ever that they've been lied to (when they actually figure it out). THOSE are the people who are armed to the teeth and who they should be worried about. It isn't hard to imagine what could happen when you sign a bill that potentially sends millions to an early and preventable death. Of course there's going to be a massive wave of anger. No matter how ardent a Trump supporter a person is, watching their families die and having no access to care themselves will make them turn. When it starts to actually affect THEM, it'll be ugly. The GOP is a flock of vultures, so what did they actually think would happen?

How can they cry about civil unrest that they're causing?

Come into my home and reach into my wallet.

Have the balls to do it yourself rather than hide behind the government like the mewling ***** you are.

8. How Many Body Bags Will It Take For People To Really Wake Up?.

This AHCA is a serious "death sentence" for hundreds of thousand American in the longer term. If we were losing 50,000 soldiers a year right now there would be public mayhem.

Die already.

WePurrsevere (18,811 posts)

13. Good! I'm glad they feel threatened...

This isn't just a 'mild disagreement'. This is about the Republican Party selling the 99% down the river, threatening the basic rights and literally the very lives of millions of Americans. We tend to get more than just a bit testy about that.

Let's do this.

roamer65 (11,626 posts)

17. They had best read up on the history of France, circa 1789.

History doesn't repeat itself, but it can often rhyme.

Let's do this.

watoos (582 posts)

23. Trump will cut out

the insurer rebates which will crash Obamacare which he will then claim verifies what he has been saying, that Obamacare is self destructing and his base will believe him.

Suddenly you're scared for profit corporations won't make enough profit.

You hated it when they made money in the market but you support using taxpayer money taken by force.

Because you get to steal from your betters.

Have the balls to do it to our faces.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029096415
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Mr Mannn

TMN and DU revel that GOP Reps feel unsafe - complain about incivility
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 09:53:38 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029096415

GOP representatives complaining about threats and incivility regarding debate and vote over AHCA. The acrimony over health care seems to be increasing. And the deafness of the GOP over taking away health care from every American has them bristling.

WHAT THE **** DO THESE GOONS THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN THEY SAY **** YOU WE PLAN TO KILL THE SYSTEM AND YOUR FAMILY AS WELL. Sabotaging the ACA with their 'DEATH SENTENCE BILL' will screw every American.

Now I am sorry that I am shouting. But every day we hear how the GOP is determined to CRASH the health care system so they can create a system that will even screw people who have insurance now. They plan to create a national crisis and national emergency over their ideology.

They want to crash even Medicare, veterans care and even regular care so they can PRIVATIZE AND MARKETIZE IT in their image. That means thousands of people will die early and who know how many will go bankrupt. Under their system very few PRIVILEGED few will have coverage or care.

THEY VIEW WHAT THEY WANT TO DO AS A 'MILD' DISAGREEMENT OVER POLICY. They are still refusing to listen and still intend to inflict pain and death on American citizens to placate billionaires.

Breathing is a privilege. Life is a privilege.
just of the few responses, click on the link for the whole thread. DUers like to pretend to be scary.
teezy (194 posts)
7. These sorry sacks of shit deserve to be uncomfortable.

If they're scared now, imagine how scared they'll be when their own supporters start losing loved ones from this health care bill and showing up at town halls, angrier than ever that they've been lied to (when they actually figure it out). THOSE are the people who are armed to the teeth and who they should be worried about. It isn't hard to imagine what could happen when you sign a bill that potentially sends millions to an early and preventable death. Of course there's going to be a massive wave of anger. No matter how ardent a Trump supporter a person is, watching their families die and having no access to care themselves will make them turn. When it starts to actually affect THEM, it'll be ugly. The GOP is a flock of vultures, so what did they actually think would happen?

How can they cry about civil unrest that they're causing?
Star Member WePurrsevere (18,811 posts)
13. Good! I'm glad they feel threatened...

This isn't just a 'mild disagreement'. This is about the Republican Party selling the 99% down the river, threatening the basic rights and literally the very lives of millions of Americans. We tend to get more than just a bit testy about that.

Antifa was all that until people started pushing back. The little tyrants at DU like the idea that they might be intimidating and scary...But they scatter like roaches when people stand against them.

The Democrats are orchestrating a "Summer of Rage" to protest a free election. I'm thinking they will cut their own throats with this rage come the 2018 elections.

Offline Maverick1987

• M o l o n L a b e
Re: Proglodytes wanna fight
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 10:11:36 AM »
Bob,

Just remember....our unyielding love of country is the only thing stopping us from grinding you whiny shit stains into the dirt.

Deplorable since 2016

Offline Delmar

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 10:27:59 AM »
Response to TheMastersNemesis (Original post)Sun May 21, 2017, 10:37 AM
Star Member Blanks (4,693 posts)
27. Snowflakes...

It'd be nice if they'd quit being a bunch of cry babies. Unfortunately, their safe space appears to be the capital building in Washington.
House members have the responsibility of leaving that safe space and keeping in regular contact with their constituents back in their home districts.

I'm not going to berate any representative for being concerned about their safety, especially with all the unhinged leftists out there on the loose--not after what happened to Gabby Giffords.

A man in the US has been arrested after threatening to shoot a Republican congresswoman who supports President Donald Trump.
Steve Martan allegedly called Martha McSally's office several times, making death threats and saying she should be careful if she visited Tucson, Arizona.
FBI officials traced the calls back to his mobile phone.
When they visited him, he said he was "venting frustrations" with Ms McSally's votes in support of Mr Trump.
A complaint filed with a local court alleges that Mr Martan called the congressional office three times, using expletives and making general threats such as saying her days were "numbered", as well as threats to wring Ms McSally's neck or shoot her.
Ms McSally said the threats were "especially sickening" in view of the shooting of another congresswoman, Gabrielle Giffords, in Tucson six years ago.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39940443

The idiot primitive Blanks trying to be funny, yammering about snowflakes and safe spaces--this isn't about college kids being afraid of getting exposed to ideas that they disagree with, it's about real, legitimate concerns about unhinged, violent, murderous leftists.

A Tennessee woman is facing a felony charge after she allegedly chased Rep. David Kustoff, a freshman Republican, in her car after a town hall event on Monday.
Wendi Wright, who is from Kustoff’s western Tennessee district, is accused of chasing her congressman and an aide on a highway after they left an event at the University of Tennessee Martin, according to WBBJ, a local ABC affiliate.

The Weakley County Sheriff’s Department is charging her with felony reckless endangerment.
The Sheriff’s department said Kustoff and his aide were afraid they would be forced off the roadway. When they pulled into a driveway, Wright got out of her car and screamed at them while hitting their car windows, authorities said.
She also stood in the way of their car to block them from leaving, police said. When a 911 call was made, Wright left the scene before officers arrived. Authorities identified her after she posted about the incident on Facebook, according to WBBJ.
http://time.com/4776753/david-kustoff-woman-chases-gop-rep-town-hall/

She does all this criminal shit and then she goes and then brags about it on facebook, like she doesn't even think she's done anything wrong.  There are too many leftist sickos out to be taking chances.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2017, 10:28:55 AM »
It's damnably stupid that it's been taken to this point - by Prog thugs - but unless things reverse course swiftly, some Rs and conservatives are going to be forced to defend themselves. It'll be ugly and messy, and there will be casualties on both sides, but I think most of those who are hurt or killed will be Prog thugs who forgot who has most of the fire arms and knows how to use them.

TMN won't be among them. He incites the Prog thugs from the distant safety of his wheelchair or couch.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2017, 12:17:43 PM »
It's damnably stupid that it's been taken to this point - by Prog thugs - but unless things reverse course swiftly, some Rs and conservatives are going to be forced to defend themselves. It'll be ugly and messy, and there will be casualties on both sides, but I think most of those who are hurt or killed will be Prog thugs who forgot who has most of the fire arms and knows how to use them.

TMN won't be among them. He incites the Prog thugs from the distant safety of his wheelchair or couch.

He'll be screaming for the government to help his 'fellow travelers,' though. :killemall:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2017, 12:53:39 PM »
Conservatives are used to being coddled?

I've come to expect inaccurate statements from DU, but sometimes the things its posters say are so backwards, so utterly contrary to fact as to be seemingly unexplainable.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2017, 01:57:55 PM »
damn..
The US must have been a third-world country and everyone was dying by the "hundreds of thousands" before obama saved us all.
damn, where was I?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2017, 02:10:40 PM »
Bob,

Just remember....our unyielding love of country is the only thing stopping us from grinding you whiny shit stains into the dirt.

Which is why they speak of war because they lost yet another free and fair election.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2017, 03:47:22 PM »

Oh, Bob....... you are will over 65 and in very sorry physical condition.

As my knees pin your pathetic carcass to the dirt, I will crush your windpipe and plunge a very sharp knife into that birdcage you call a chest.  You can spew all you want about Vietnam, as the last gasps of atmosphere expel from your punctured lung.

I really wish you would take up on this.  I really do.  I despise miscreant amoebas like you.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2017, 04:45:50 PM »

8. How Many Body Bags Will It Take For People To Really Wake Up?.

I figure it will take about 10 or 20. Then you keyboard kommandos will turn tail and run... in your case hop... back to the rat infested holes you came out of.

:killemall:

Oh you meant us?    :rotf:

Just an aside... I have always maintained that the best way to break up a lefty protest riot is kill the first 20 or so in the front. The rest will scatter and never be seen/heard from again.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 04:47:59 PM by I_B_Perky »
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2017, 05:39:11 PM »
Oh, Bob....... you are will over 65 and in very sorry physical condition.

As my knees pin your pathetic carcass to the dirt, I will crush your windpipe and plunge a very sharp knife into that birdcage you call a chest.  You can spew all you want about Vietnam, as the last gasps of atmosphere expel from your punctured lung.

I really wish you would take up on this.  I really do.  I despise miscreant amoebas like you.

dood.. that one was pretty dark.
hehe

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2017, 05:45:44 PM »
I wish they'd stop flapping their gums and get down to it. I have things to do this afternoon, and don't want the 20 minutes necessary to put down their little revolution to get in the way.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2017, 05:52:22 PM »
dood.. that one was pretty dark.

Um, franksolich fully and enthusiastically approves 98ZJUSMC's message; it reflects my attitude exactly.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2017, 06:10:30 PM »
Um, franksolich fully and enthusiastically approves 98ZJUSMC's message; it reflects my attitude exactly.

hence the giggle...
It is funny watching them revel at their own perceived "might"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2017, 06:25:44 PM »
Liars gotta lie:

JDC (711 posts)

47. I recall men with assualt rifles attending Obama rallies

"Excercising their rights." Thesr guys get scared by words.

Lil Missy (17,105 posts)

54. Yet they are okay with skinheads and other vile xtremists carrying rifles to Obama rallys. n/t

1 guy

And a black guy, at that.

Any lie to justify their violence.