Author Topic: No, really, they think the Sergeant-At-Arms of the Senate will arrest Trump  (Read 1836 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Another thread of Proglodytes fapping themselves bloody raw over Louise Mensch and Claude Taylor reporting of sealed indictments.

But then there's this:

SeanSpicer's Mic @Spicerlies 

@LouiseMensch @TrueFactsStated @MrsSmh1 So part of the SAA duty is, he/she are the chief law enforcement officer of the Senate. They are also a member of the Capital Police Board

SeanSpicer's Mic  ‎@Spicerlies 

@LouiseMensch @TrueFactsStated @MrsSmh1 Meaning the SAA has the legal authority to arrest/detain anyone. But with regard to POTUS only the SAA has the authority to arrest him

SeanSpicer's Mic @Spicerlies 

@LouiseMensch @TrueFactsStated @MrsSmh1 That comports with previous impeachment proceedings and parliamentary rules of the Senate Sgt at Arms. It's actually a genius strategy

SeanSpicer's Mic  ‎@Spicerlies 

@LouiseMensch @TrueFactsStated @MrsSmh1 So part of the SAA duty is, he/she are the chief law enforcement officer of the Senate. They are also a member of the Capital Police Board

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029060738
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

:rotf: Is there a white flag I can wave? :rotf: DU-folks have surpassed my satiric capabilities. :rotf: DU-folks' self-satirization has gotten regenerative. :rotf: DU-folks' self-satirization has outside of the First and Second Laws of Thermodynamics! :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

Response to L. Coyote (Original post)Sun May 14, 2017, 12:48 AM
Star Member Tiggeroshii (5,045 posts)
79. If the FBI wanted to really get rid of Trump

And they could find enough on at least 22 gop congressman to indct them and give Dems the majority in the house, wouldn't that be far more effective?

A joint task force of the Sergeant-At-Arms of the Senate, the FBI, and Meshach Taylor could put Trump in the slammer and Hillary in the White House.

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline JakeStyle

You either believe in Menschmas or you're a Russian troll bot, there is no other way!!! :o

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
A joint task force of the Sergeant-At-Arms of the Senate, the FBI, and Meshach Taylor could put Trump in the slammer and Hillary in the White House.

I think I liked him better when he called himself Arsenio Hall.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.

I knew we should have taken out Meshach Taylor when we had the chance.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
I think I liked him better when he called himself Arsenio Hall.

:lmao:
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Fourwinds

So this is what they're reduced to. No more power, no more getting their way now that Obama is gone. Just pipe dreams of things that will never, ever happen.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
So this is what they're reduced to. No more power, no more getting their way now that Obama is gone. Just pipe dreams of things that will never, ever happen.

But they need reduced even further, given their former height of hautiness, hauteur, and hubris--from which many of them haven't descended.

They need further humiliated, disgraced, humbled, to atone for the ways they've been.
apres moi, le deluge

• Global Moderator
But they need reduced even further, given their former height of hautiness, hauteur, and hubris--from which many of them haven't descended.

They need further humiliated, disgraced, humbled, to atone for the ways they've been.

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it...

Offline DumbAss Tanker

DU, more tools in one place than a Snap-On truck.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

• Global Moderator
DU, more tools in one place than a Snap-On truck.

Tools are only useful if they're sharp.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!

They need to be driven before us, trampled beneath our boots, flogged publicly, and made to wear a red "D" wherever they go out in public...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Tools are only useful if they're sharp.

That would be knives.

Tools have a use, DUmmies, not so much...

They even suck at being targets and speed bumps...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline I_B_Perky

They need to be driven before us, trampled beneath our boots, flogged publicly, and made to wear a red "D" wherever they go out in public...

What DD said.  Make no mistake they would do the same to us given the chance.

H5 DD!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator

When looking at Skins's island, I'm reminded of what Lord Baring, K.G., one-time governor of the former British East Africa said: "The primitives need to feel the lash daily; a few of them to turn them into decent and civilized people, a few more of them to turn them into half-decent and civilized people, but most of them simply because they're coarse mean ugly brutes, primitives."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Adam Wood

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it vote Democrat...
Fixed, with a h/t to my good friend daveman....